X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Why Does My iPhone - Evo - Android do that?'

Smartphones are great but they can be quite quirky too and the users manual that comes with a smartphone isn't the quickest and most practical solution so here's a spot in our forums where we can help each other out with tips and tricks for getting smoother performance from our smartphones.

I own an Android and it tends to do a couple of quirky things that perhaps there is a solution for. Occasionally when I use it for Web I'll get an error message that says 'Maximum number of windows reached' or something like that. Though I close and then re-open the Web browser and try to access a page I get the same message so currently my solution has been to re-boot the phone but there's got to be the right way to close those windows and I don't think re-booting is it. So how do I properly close those windows so that I don't get that message?

Thanks for helping.

Re: 'Why Does My iPhone - Evo - Android do that?'

Originally posted by sunnysmile_fl View Post
    Smartphones are great but they can be quite quirky too and the users manual that comes with a smartphone isn't the quickest and most practical solution so here's a spot in our forums where we can help each other out with tips and tricks for getting smoother performance from our smartphones.

I own an Android and it tends to do a couple of quirky things that perhaps there is a solution for. Occasionally when I use it for Web I'll get an error message that says 'Maximum number of windows reached' or something like that. Though I close and then re-open the Web browser and try to access a page I get the same message so currently my solution has been to re-boot the phone but there's got to be the right way to close those windows and I don't think re-booting is it. So how do I properly close those windows so that I don't get that message?

Thanks for helping.
    I have an iphone and when in the web browser it shows a little window with a number in it to allow quick jumps to the other open windows. If it shows 3 than all 3 are open. I can close them one at a time. Go to the verizon store (or whatever you have service with) and ask them to show you how to do it. I'm sure it would be faster than looking on the web. Although, youtube has a lot of helpful videos from people who found out something that they want to share. Maybe you can see something there?

Comment

Working...
    X