Checking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking

Just checking, is everything up and running again? Also how do i see recent activity on the forum?

Thanks

Jayne, I do believe the site is still under "reconstruction." The forums are up and running but not 100% yet. There is not much activity but I think as the word gets out that the forums are back up, more members will return. Should be a "Latest Activity" button at the top of the forum page. You can click that to see the latest topics posted in.

FireProf

Comment

OK, thanks for that.

Comment

Jayne "CFI News & Help" is the forum for questions or help on the website issues, problems, or the status of the new vBulletin Version 5 connect forums software.

Here is the link: http://www.clothesfreeforum.com/foru...lem-q-a-thread

Comment

Originally posted by jayne View Post
          Also how do i see recent activity on the forum?
          Jayne, try "Latest Activity" (top left) or...
          On the right side of the screen, "Latest Topics" > "View All." This seems to have replaced "View Today's Posts" from the old board.

There hasn't been much activity, which makes it deceiving.....

Comment

I'm still struggling a little with finding latest activity. It's probably just me being silly. I can find latest topics, but that shows things in the order the topics were started, so a really old topic with a brand new post doesn't show up. Latest activity shows the same results. I have just posted a reply to "17 Most popular topless beaches...", which for some reason is still about 15th in the recent activity list?! Am I doing something wrong, or is there a better way to see current posts? Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X