X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel: Attitudes To Nudity: Nude Beaches

I am trying to learn about nude recreation in Israel. Being that the country is founded on religion, how does that affect the attitudes to nudity?

I found the website for the Israeli Naturist Society with some English pages and emailed them some questions a few days ago. I have not herd back yet. There is also a website of Young Israeli Naturists which caused my Internet Explorer to crash when I tried to access it.

There is a festival called Boombamela held on a beach called Nitzanim (sometimes spelled Nitsanim). It seems like it is held in April. They have a website and it looks like the Israeli answer to Burning Man. I would really like to go. The site says nudity is encouraged. Apparently they set up a nude beach and a clothes-required beach.

Great though that sounds, what is Nitzanim Beach like the rest of the year? And what do Israelis think about nude beaches? How about topfree tanning? Are Israeli females into it like Europeans or not?

Re: Israel: Attitudes To Nudity: Nude Beaches

i am curious about that too. i heard about some CO beaches on the Mediterranean coast and Dead Sea. It's be nice if there were such a possibility at the Red Sea near Eilat too...

Comment

Re: Israel: Attitudes To Nudity: Nude Beaches

Originally posted by rps View Post
      I am trying to learn about nude recreation in Israel. Being that the country is founded on religion, how does that affect the attitudes to nudity?

I found the website for the Israeli Naturist Society with some English pages and emailed them some questions a few days ago. I have not herd back yet. There is also a website of Young Israeli Naturists which caused my Internet Explorer to crash when I tried to access it.

There is a festival called Boombamela held on a beach called Nitzanim (sometimes spelled Nitsanim). It seems like it is held in April. They have a website and it looks like the Israeli answer to Burning Man. I would really like to go. The site says nudity is encouraged. Apparently they set up a nude beach and a clothes-required beach.

Great though that sounds, what is Nitzanim Beach like the rest of the year? And what do Israelis think about nude beaches? How about topfree tanning? Are Israeli females into it like Europeans or not?
      Sounds like a interesting place to see/visit. despite the politcal turmoil, and this looks like a perfect target for a political/religious terrorist attack.

Comment

Working...
      X