X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixed nude sauna

which countries in europe allow mixed nude sauna & showers in hotels and prefer if it near nude or clothed optional beach

Originally posted by familyman:
    which countries in europe allow mixed nude sauna & showers in hotels and prefer if it near nude or clothed optional beach
    Germany for one.

Comment

I had a wonderful time of conversation in a c/o sauna in a hotel in Stockholm. Some stayed dressed, some didn't. No one cared. There was a mix of male, female, and several generations ranging from an infant who was brought in briefly through grandparent age.

Comment

i have already visit germany last summer and enjoy it there is seperated changing room for both sexes connected the reciption to the pool and the two changing room connecting to each other by a mixed sauna and shower

i hope to repeat this experience in other country so i need your help

Comment

No one cared. There was a mix of male, female, and several generations ranging from an infant who was brought in briefly through
          A child or infant should NEVER be allowed to go into a sauna. Their bodies are not able to control temprature correctly.

SHEER STUPIDITY

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyLon:
            quote:
            No one cared. There was a mix of male, female, and several generations ranging from an infant who was brought in briefly through
            A child or infant should NEVER be allowed to go into a sauna. Their bodies are not able to control temprature correctly.

SHEER STUPIDITY

i just a simple mistake or maybe that hadn't realzied how hot it really was until they got there

Comment

"Infant" was probably the wrong word. "Toddler" would have been more accurate. His mother brought him in for what I guess would have been no more than 3 minutes.

My guess is that a lot of Scandinavian families do give their small children some exposure to the sauna, and that they manage to avoid damaging the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyLon:

SHEER STUPIDITY
                How do you know this about infants. Where is your disinformation from. We have done that in Finland hundreds of years without any damage. Children are always in sauna with their parents. You can also use your brains and not to keep a child in the hottest place. So we have done also to our children.

The common sense can also be used in sauna. Never stay there longer as you feel comfortable. In Finland we have no schedules how long you have to stay there because it depend on temperature and other things.

Comment

The other question about coed saunas. In Germany most of saunas have coed locker rooms and other spaces and so is also in Austria, Swizerland, Netherlands and Northern Italy. I have no more personal experience.

Comment

i know japan has bath houses

some are nude coed, usually on the top floor, the lower floors are for just male/female

Comment

Originally posted by mplsnekkid:

some are nude coed, usually on the top floor, the lower floors are for just male/female
                      What else is the but male and female?

Comment

Originally posted by Sauna:
                        How do you know this about infants. Where is your disinformation from. We have done that in Finland hundreds of years without any damage. Children are always in sauna with their parents. You can also use your brains and not to keep a child in the hottest place. So we have done also to our children.

The common sense can also be used in sauna. Never stay there longer as you feel comfortable. In Finland we have no schedules how long you have to stay there because it depend on temperature and other things.
                        I found this link that kind of agrees with Sauna:
                        Infant's physiological response to short heat stress during sauna bath.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                          quote:
                          Originally posted by mplsnekkid:

What else is the but male and female?

he probably means male/female separated

Comment

I know Ranul. I was just being my usual facetious self. However, I see I need to proofread a little better since I left two letters off of "there".

Comment

Of course we are nude in the sauna. Other it is danger because either you may get siknes in genitalias I cant find the english word but in Swedish the exaktly world in English will be fungus. It will itches and heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X