Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17-most-popular-topless-beaches-from-around-the-world

http://www.swifty.com/attractions/49...ysa-de#slide/0

I don't really understand this list. From my experience every European beach I have ever visited has been very accepting of being topless. Most have a larger proportion of topless than clothed women. I can understand a list of the best nude beaches, but a list of the best topless beaches is pretty much the same as a list of the best beaches? Surely in this day and age it would be harder to find a list of beaches where being topless was not allowed! Even in the UK I have seen it becoming more prominent, every year there are more and more girls daring to take the plunge and sun their boobs. But I doubt you could find a single French, Spanish, Italian, Croatian or Greek beach without boobs visible (assuming it's beach weather). Perhaps I have just been lucky in visiting the more liberal and more laid back resorts.

Comment

I agree it is hard to fathom what is intended by this list. All the locations except for the Las Vegas place and Bondi Beach seem to be nude beaches, not topless. There is a difference.

Comment

Haulover Beach in North Miami/Sunny Isles Beach, FL and Gunnison Beach (in my home state) NJ, are about as good as it gets, when you talk about nude beaches in this country. GB

Comment

Back in 07 when I was visiting nudeM and hw, they took me to a beach and nudeM and I got naked. It was a great experience. Standing there looking out over the ocean was a sight I will never forget. I wish every beach was a nude beach.

Comment

Can only get as far as the page with Couples Tower Resort. Clicking the 'Next' button from that page only brings up a popup with ads.

Comment

Originally posted by sh„ybare View Post
              Back in 07 when I was visiting nudeM and hw, they took me to a beach and nudeM and I got naked. It was a great experience. Standing there looking out over the ocean was a sight I will never forget. I wish every beach was a nude beach.

That beach is still there. Since I enjoy being able to be naked in the backyard, I haven't been there since. But, come on out and we can make it happen again.
              Oh wait, it's my turn to visit. Hopefully soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysmile_fl View Post
                Can only get as far as the page with Couples Tower Resort. Clicking the 'Next' button from that page only brings up a popup with ads.

Good to see you back, SS. Try this link - http://couples.com/tower-isle/

Comment

Working...
                X