Places to be nude in Georgia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to be nude in Georgia

The "white male half of Zbracpl" asked me about nudist resorts in Northwest Georgia.

Well, there are none [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Oh, skinnydipping occurs in isolated pockets of the Little River Canyon in Cherokee County Alabama, not far from NW Georgia (and Huntsville, AL where he posted from).

Because the southbound roads are better than eastbound, someone in the Huntsville, AL area, rather than going to Georgia, would find it much easier to visit Gymno-Vita Resort, in Vandiver, just east of Birmingham. This resort is open to couples and families only. No singles allowed, so that leaves many on this forum out, but it might be a good solution for you and your spouse.

I am sure that the rural nature of the landscape lends itself to a lot of discrete outdoor nudity in much of Northwest Georgia, but all the actual nudist resorts (in North Georgia) are much further east in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Central and Northeast Georgia.
    You can find them by visiting the Georgia Clubs page on the AANR Web site

I do think that a new nudist resort in Northwest Georgia would a welcome refuge for many Georgians from that area, as well as residents of northern Alabama and Tennessee. And young singles in that area who want to participate in nude recreation deserve to have at least one local resort that will open the door to them. Divorcees, widows and widowers deserve the same opportunity.

Land is still cheap in much of that area and US 411, I-24, I-75, and I-59 all transect part of this region, making access easy for many.

The "white male half of Zbracpl" asked me about nudist resorts in Northwest Georgia.

Well, there are none [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Oh, skinnydipping occurs in isolated pockets of the Little River Canyon in Cherokee County Alabama, not far from NW Georgia (and Huntsville, AL where he posted from).

Because the southbound roads are better than eastbound, someone in the Huntsville, AL area, rather than going to Georgia, would find it much easier to visit Gymno-Vita Resort, in Vandiver, just east of Birmingham. This resort is open to couples and families only. No singles allowed, so that leaves many on this forum out, but it might be a good solution for you and your spouse.

I am sure that the rural nature of the landscape lends itself to a lot of discrete outdoor nudity in much of Northwest Georgia, but all the actual nudist resorts (in North Georgia) are much further east in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Central and Northeast Georgia.
    You can find them by visiting the Georgia Clubs page on the AANR Web site

I do think that a new nudist resort in Northwest Georgia would a welcome refuge for many Georgians from that area, as well as residents of northern Alabama and Tennessee. And young singles in that area who want to participate in nude recreation deserve to have at least one local resort that will open the door to them. Divorcees, widows and widowers deserve the same opportunity.

Land is still cheap in much of that area and US 411, I-24, I-75, and I-59 all transect part of this region, making access easy for many.

Comment

Working...
    X