Timeshares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeshares

On our recent trip to Florida, my wife and I bought an interval ownership week (timeshare). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Although the week we own is at a resort in Florida, we can "trade" to other locations all over the world through the RCI network (rci.com).

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything in the documentation about nude opportunities at any of their resorts. Which of course, I wouldn't expect any mention.

At this point, my wife is not a nudist, so "clothed" resorts are her preference (I'm working on her). I, on the other hand, like to be nude whenever feasible. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

It would be nice to occasionally trade weeks for a stay at a nudist or CO resort. Worst case scenario: I could add a few extra days at a nearby clothing optional or nudist resort.

When we were at the timeshare sales office, I did see a special in one of their periodic magazines for a trade to Grand Lido Braco (because it's not an equal trade, you have to pay something, but at a lower rate). I would love to do that...

Has anybody traded RCI weeks for a stay at a nudist or CO resort?

Has anybody had any "nude experiences" staying at a RCI timeshare? Maybe a secluded private garden, or balcony, or a nearby beach with nude possibilities.

Are there any nudist timeshare networks? Do they trade with RCI?

On our recent trip to Florida, my wife and I bought an interval ownership week (timeshare). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Although the week we own is at a resort in Florida, we can "trade" to other locations all over the world through the RCI network (rci.com).

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything in the documentation about nude opportunities at any of their resorts. Which of course, I wouldn't expect any mention.

At this point, my wife is not a nudist, so "clothed" resorts are her preference (I'm working on her). I, on the other hand, like to be nude whenever feasible. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

It would be nice to occasionally trade weeks for a stay at a nudist or CO resort. Worst case scenario: I could add a few extra days at a nearby clothing optional or nudist resort.

When we were at the timeshare sales office, I did see a special in one of their periodic magazines for a trade to Grand Lido Braco (because it's not an equal trade, you have to pay something, but at a lower rate). I would love to do that...

Has anybody traded RCI weeks for a stay at a nudist or CO resort?

Has anybody had any "nude experiences" staying at a RCI timeshare? Maybe a secluded private garden, or balcony, or a nearby beach with nude possibilities.

Are there any nudist timeshare networks? Do they trade with RCI?

Comment

We have timeshare ownership through a different system (Interval International). I haven't found anything of a clothing optional nature.

However, there are destinations one can trade for that would give you easy access to clothing optional beaches. For example you might be able to trade for something in Miami near Haulover Beach; in Hawaii near Big Beach/Little Beach; or in Sint Maarten/Saint Martin, which has several c/o beaches.

NOTE: I sent you a private message.

Comment

Re: Timeshares

This is a really old thread, but I thought I'd revive it.

My wife and I own a timeshare that trades through RCI. I'm wondering how many other people own timeshares and maybe have anything to share concerning timeshares and nudism. We haven't used ours to trade yet, but hope to someday.

We used a relative's for our honeymoon in St. Martin. We spent a lot of time at Orient Beach and a few of the other CO beaches. Very good.

- Jasen.

Comment

Anything they offer in or near Palm Springs would give you access to several nude resorts and spas. In addition there are many nearby BLM wilderness areas where nude hiking and sunning is accepted away from campgrounds etc. Anything near San Diego would put you near Blacks Beach and De Anza Springs C/O resort with miles and miles of nude exploring possibilities. They also have activities planned every weekend.

Comment

I don't know of ANY nudist resort that offers timeshares or interval ownership. The business model for most places is either apartment ownership with memberhip/ownership screening - or rental.

Here or in Europe or the Carribbean, although as luvnaturism suggested, you can probably obtain or trade up for one close to a nudist facility.

Comment

Working...
            X