Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudestock is going up and up and up and....

I have been going to nudestock for the last three years. each year its cost more. This year they want 30.00 per night, I cant make a reservation until after July 5, and from what I read and understood I have to be a member of an orgination like INA (no offense intended) I used to enjoy going to nudestock because it was fairly inexpensive and it was fun. Due to my current financial situation I guess I will not be attending this years events as I cannot afford to pay for membership and then the minumum $60.00 that they require not to mention fuel and food. Oh well life goes on, if your going have a drink and think of me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Peace,
    Papa Bare

I have been going to nudestock for the last three years. each year its cost more. This year they want 30.00 per night, I cant make a reservation until after July 5, and from what I read and understood I have to be a member of an orgination like INA (no offense intended) I used to enjoy going to nudestock because it was fairly inexpensive and it was fun. Due to my current financial situation I guess I will not be attending this years events as I cannot afford to pay for membership and then the minumum $60.00 that they require not to mention fuel and food. Oh well life goes on, if your going have a drink and think of me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Peace,
    Papa Bare

Comment

Papa bare

Nudestock actually has not increased, and there arenít any special fees just because nudestock is on.

If youíre not a member of the resort where it is being held, you have to pay the standard daily rate of $24.00, if an AANR, or TNS member the rate is $18.00, and the basic camping rate is $5.00. In 2001 those same basic fee were $22.00 $17.50, and $4.00.

So in 3 years the Standard daily rate has increased $2, if an AANR/TNS member +50 cents, and the camping fee +$1.00

Reservations are for members only until July 5th then open to the public. A two day minimum is required during major events. And the Nudestock event sells out every year.

I do not see where see where the price keeps increasing every year, other than the very minimum or nominal increase in the entrance fee over three years. Everything you buy from Soup to nuts, and energy has increased a lot more in proportion than the standard Entrance fee.

If Nudestock wasn't on, and if during the week you would still pay the same amount for daily entrance fees.

Gold members do not pay anything for daily fees, and can enter the grounds 365 days a year 24 hours a day.

Itís your determination to be an AANR/TNS member for a discount
      At all sanctioned Nudist resorts, or pay the non member full fee.

Comment

I went to Nudestock 2002 with my now ex-girlfriend, and it didn't seem expensive. I hope it stays somewhat reasonable.

Comment

Working...
        X