South Florida- nude boating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Florida- nude boating

Does anyone in South Florida ever go nude boating? If ya do, want some company? Shameless I know, but when nude beaches are hard to come by, islands are plentifull and all you need is a way to get to them. Is anybody interested in starting a group to get together and boat around and enjoy some of floridas thousands of small uninhabited islands?

Does anyone in South Florida ever go nude boating? If ya do, want some company? Shameless I know, but when nude beaches are hard to come by, islands are plentifull and all you need is a way to get to them. Is anybody interested in starting a group to get together and boat around and enjoy some of floridas thousands of small uninhabited islands?

Comment

I neither have a boat (and have never been especially inclined to get one) nor am I in Florida, but I must admit your description sounds so inviting that if I were to find myself in Florida I might be frantically trying to get a boat

Comment

You guys have a great time out there nude boating. My wife and I attended a couple of boat shows this past couple of months and have agreed on a 27' deck boat. We can't buy it this year because of our daughters wedding but are in agreement to purchase it at the end of the season next year when we can get it for a few dollars less than at high season.

Once we get the boat and feel comfortable out in the open ocean with it, we will be taking our nudist friends for nude boating trips up and down the west coast and out and around Catalina Island.

Comment

I have a 18' Regal Cruiser that is docked in Cocoa Beach. I don't know of many islands in our area, but I take her out 3 miles or so and it is usually pretty much open spaces unless you get into a cruise ship or fishing lane. I am usually nude by that point so who needs an island? I would like to sail down the intercoastal some day all the way to the keys if I am brave enough. I know that Miami has lots of hidden beaches for the adventurous ones.

Comment

Have you thought about entering your boat in the Columbus day Regatta?

Comment

i think there are "bare boating" flotillas somewhere in florida, not sure where though.
              i think you can find out at bareboating.com

Comment

I have found some, but they are all (seemingly) out of Tampa/land o lakes area. Mostly affiliated with Paradise Lakes. Thats cool, but I dont get up that way very often. Miami and where I am in SW Florida is more local for me so I was hoping to find some like minded folks around here. Rumor has it there is even one like that here in Ft. Myers, but sans a boat, you'd never get there. Anyhow, it sounds like Barbararuth has got it made with her boat. *jealous*

Comment

You guys keep in mind it does'nt take a cruiser to get nude on the water. A small ski boat,a jon boat or like me a Kayak will do. Once you're a little off shore no one can tell what you're wearing, and what are they gonna do about it anyway? not very likely they're gonna take the time to go through the long process of calling the law enforcement to report you anyway. Besides, by the time the law got out to respond you'd be gone, and they've got to catch you nude or prove you were. Besides, how long does it take to throw on a suit if someone does get too near to your boat or float on the water?
                  Nudeinbama

Comment

Iím not sure about South Florida but in West Central nude boating is alive and well.
                    I had sailboat that I sold which was great for nude boating as soon as you get out in the channel the clothes come off. I have noticed that a lot of other sailors do the same. I also do Kayaking and there a many places you can go nude. All along the intercoastal there are spoil islands where they have dredged the channel some have nice beaches and are fun to explore. I agree with Nudeinbama you donít need much to get on the water. I now have a small fishing boat called a Gheenoe Classic itís not very big and very inexpensive but itís gets me out on the flats and out to Anclote Key on good day, that has 3 miles of secluded beach.

Comment

I have a searay and am nude most of the time on tampa bay. I go to passage key, just south of egmont key. This is a traditional nude area with a lot of boats on the weekend. You can not go on the island, but anchoring in the shallow water outside the posted signs is permitted. Even though you can't go on the beach this is still a great place with sandy knee deep water with lots of people and volley ball. On nice days you can kayak there from Anna Maria island or Fort Desoto beach. Also I can take others there on my boat.

Hey its nude out there

Comment

I'm moving down to Orlando on Tuesday; a trip out on the water sounds like a blast!

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Greetings!
                            I own a 20' Searay Sundeck powerboat, and would like to start an informal group of boat-owners and nude-boating enthusiasts that would like to get together for the pleasures of nude boating around miami on weekends.
                            I often take day trips down to Elliott Key (only 45 or so minutes from Miami Beach), or out to the Stiltsville sandbar (I don't yet know if this racuous party area allows nudity).

...as we head south out of Miami, once we have cleared the Rickenbacker bridge (or if your REAL impatient just wait till we clear Brickell Key!), dropping the bathing suits, bikinis and towels and being naked with the sun and wind, getting the boat on plane and feeling the wind surround every inch of you is one of THE most awesome feelings in the world and a GREAT way to maintain that all-over tan!

It would be great to finally find a group of other LKQ (like, kind and quality) boaters who just dig getting naked while running your boats.

Tell me, show me that there ARE some others that think like I do!

Comment

I was just @ Haulover over the weekend, and there was about 6 or so boats anchored just off the beach area. Must be a great scneario. No parking issues! Park the boat, swim to shore, party it up or just party it up on the beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X