Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ClothesFree.com produces a Music Video!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ClothesFree.com produces a Music Video!!

Yes, we need to get to the northeast! We will work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
      Yes, we need to get to the northeast! We will work on that.
      Today it is -15 F outside, loads of snow, and bitter wind chills. Absolutely no one is going to be outdoors or do any kind of naturist filming. The season will not change here until mid April at the earliest. The weather is just too unreliable. As such it would never be economically feasible to open a Northeast facility. The best that anyone could ever hope for would be to send a two or three person crew on the road. Some companies around here send their sales teams across country in an RV. The drawback is that it takes money to make this a reality and sales must generate enough money to at least cover costs. Perhaps those who want to be featured in a CFI film might consider taking a trip to the CFI neighborhood - ie Bass Falls instead.

Comment

Can anyone else imagine a nudist version of, "We Are The World"? I guess they had about thirty performers in it. Wait, let me see if Wiki has the scoop. Looks like 44 not including the Conductor (Quincy Jones).

There are some notable moments in history that take on a life of their own, either intentionally or coincidentally, and I guess that is what they call, "going viral" now. I may not be good enough to sing solo anywhere, but I can sure try and harmonize with a crowd when "MUSIC HAPPENS".

Comment

I think a nude version of 'we are the world ' would be outstanding!

Comment

Good Video, and I hope to see more or them in the future. I agree with earlier posters, in that it could use a few more people involved and a little more going on than just basically posing and enjoying the beautiful setting. Keep up the good work.
            Nudeinbama

Comment

Here's a suggestion:

Make a music video at nudist resorts you visit

Comment

great added feature! clothesfree is always stepping up one notch! nice location too!! keep em coming.

Comment

Thanks nudenwv!

We plan to do another one. Stay tuned!

Comment

Wonderful, liberating video and nice sounds!

Comment

This is very well-done and nicely edited. I wish I had discovered that video earlier. Thanks, OP, for bringing this video to the forums and thanks, NaturalSwede, for waking this thread up and giving it some new life.

The style of the music and vocal is a delight, sort of remeniscent of the 1980's. Jovial, bright and happy. Perfect for helping to get the message the song is conveying across to viewers and listeners. I'm also hoping that some radio stations across the country have given this song some airplay, as it is a very good and professionally-done mix. It deserves airply, wouldn't y'all agree?

Comment

This is an interesting video. I have to say that I have never seen a video of this type, but it came out real nice. Good job C.F.I.!

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by Corky View Post
                        An artistic music video celebrating wholesome clothes-free family recreation. It's about freedom, comfort and body acceptance. It allows everyone to have a better body image, respect for others and greater self esteem. Staring Red, Jason and Philip from clothesfree.com. A ClothesFree.com Production. Visit clothesfree.com and tondou.com for more information.

Check it out!!

Nature Zones - An Artistic Nudist Music Video

Comment

Yes, you all can be a part of the next music video. This one is going to be BIG!!!
                          Info: http://www.clothesfreeforum.com/show...549#post293549

Comment

Working...
                          X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.2.0: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ DELETE FROM cacheevent WHERE (cacheid = 'getSearchResults_56bde65fd50e16ee1f2e6cc93710e57a' AND event = 'perms_changed') OR (cacheid = 'getSearchResults_56bde65fd50e16ee1f2e6cc93710e57a' AND event = 'vB_ChannelStructure_chg') OR (cacheid = 'getSearchResults_56bde65fd50e16ee1f2e6cc93710e57a' AND event = 'vB_SearchResults_chg_0'); MySQL Error : Incorrect key file for table './clothes_CFF_New/cacheevent.MYI'; try to repair it Error Number : 126 Request Date : Sunday, March 26th 2017 @ 12:03:30 PM Error Date : Sunday, March 26th 2017 @ 12:03:31 PM Script : http:///forum/naturist-rooms/artistic-expressions/19482-clothesfree-com-produces-a-music-video/page2?18980-ClothesFree_com-produces-a-Music-Video!!= Referrer : IP Address : 54.204.253.227 Username : Guest Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi MySQL Version : thrown in /home/clothes/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1255