Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Act Naturally Movie

http://actnaturallymovie.com/

They're doing a sequel "Act Super Naturally".

(I found threads & topics dedicated to "Act Naturally" with search, so they're in the archives somewhere but not visible in the current thread list.)

- Jasen.
    Last edited by jasenj; 01-30-2014, 04:04 AM.

Maybe this time they can do away with strategic angles and placed objects. And keep it "Super" real.

Comment

Originally posted by NudonyII View Post
      Maybe this time they can do away with strategic angles and placed objects. And keep it "Super" real.
      I doubt it. Based on the previous discussion threads, it costs more to pay SAG members to show their bits on screen. SAG sets the rate, so the cost of doing an uncensored production is way too high for an independent film.

Then you also get the problem that "Free the Nipple" is experiencing. Too much nudity - even non-sexual nudity - gets you slapped with an NC-17 in the USA. So your distribution outlets become very limited.

Maybe they'll put a disclaimer at the front of the movie, "We had to hide all the nipples, penises, and vulvas because of the the USA's insane rating rules."

- Jasen.

P.S. "Free the Nipple is at $41,000 of their $250,000 goal with 16 days left. Unless some rich friends drop in with some big donations, I doubt they'll reach their goal.

Comment

I have happily contributed to Lina Esco's 'FreetheNipple' cause and I hope alot of other folks will do so as well. I think Lina's onto a good and positive thing. Thanks, jasenj, for bringing this to the forums.

Comment

Looking forward to the sequel. Be nice to see how they develop the characters?

Comment

According to imdb.com, Liz Lytle is "rumored" to be coming back to the film. Is it actually in production?

Comment

Originally posted by usuallylurk View Post
              According to imdb.com, Liz Lytle is "rumored" to be coming back to the film. Is it actually in production?
              According to imdb.com Act Super Naturally has a release date of April 30, 2015 and it still shows liz Lytle as "rumored" but they do have some pics on Facebook and I didn't see her in any of them. I saw the first movie and liked it so would like to see the new one.

Comment

Working...
              X