Video of ClothesFree Today! Philip welcomes recording artist Ton Dou

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of ClothesFree Today! Philip welcomes recording artist Ton Dou

Hightlights from ClothesFree Today! Philip welcomes recording artist Ton Dou and he talks about "Nature Zones" music video produced by ClothesFree.com.

Clothesfree Today - The Nudist Talk Show, Guest Ton Dou
    Uploaded by clothesfree. - More lifestyle, fashion and how-to videos.
    Last edited by Corky; 02-17-2011, 07:38 AM.

Re: Hightlights from ClothesFree Today! Philip welcomes recording artist Ton Dou

This is a great, postive approach to getting the naturist message out. Tondou's music is inspiring and I am looking forward to the release of the Nature Zones album/CD. Philip does a good job as host. I wish all of you success in this effort.

Comment

Re: Hightlights from ClothesFree Today! Philip welcomes recording artist Ton Dou

Great work, great song and great interview.

Comment

That was a very nice interview. Kudos to the CFI staff for putting up a fantastic interview.

Comment

That was a great interview. Ton Dou is very poised, relaxed and articulate. He's a cool guy! The naturist cause will certainly benefit from his involvement.

And if I could offer a bit of critique: Red first sat on the red towel, then moved over to the blue towel, leaving Ton Dou to sit on the already-sat-on red towel. It's a small quibble, but it would be good to demonstrate good naturist etiquette.

A not so small quibble is the incessant, annoying background music throughout the interview. The audio (through a single microphone) is already marginal. I found the Muzak extremely distracting.

Joe

Comment

Hello all, I just wanted to say thank you for the comments and constructive criticism!! We are working on some technical details after watching the show. Thank you for the support and please do not hesitate to post any questions, comments etc!!

Comment

Very cool and a lot of information is in there too. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by vanesa1017 View Post
                Very cool and a lot of information is in there too. Great job!
                Overall , good interview-some technical issues, I'm sure that can be rectified

Comment

Re: Video of ClothesFree Today! Philip welcomes recording artist Ton Dou

The set looked great. Kudos to those who worked on it. Really, that set looked great!

A studio audience would have helped, even if it was just a few people.

It was great all around, but the only little minor thing I did not like was the host chastising people at the end not to submit lame suggestions. Yes we know you are going to get crap suggestions, but he talked to and lectured the viewers like they were idiots, and after a good interview, came off as kind of rude and arrogant. That was kind of a downer. Otherwise good job.
                  Last edited by Steve Werk; 03-30-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X