Messages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages?

Is it just me or are we unable to send massages to other members anymore? Thanks

I've had no problems.

Comment

What problem are you having?

Comment

I'm trying to send a message but nothing appears in my sent messages when click send and the compose message page goes.

Comment

After the crash, many of our abilities were lost. As a Moderator, I still have limited access to all parts of the site, that I had full access prior to the crash. I'm unable to send messages because it says I've exceeded my space but when I try and delete all those things in my inbox, sent box ... it won't delete and I'm stuck with not being able to send or receive. My problem here is that there doesn't seem to be anyone available to help with some of these issues. I'll send Admin another email but didn't get a response from anyone from the last two I sent.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................

Message sent. Hope someone gets back to me and I'll get back to you!
          Last edited by FireProf; 11-27-2014, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I sent a test message to you Jayne. We will see if it gets to you.

Comment

Hi Jane,
              I hate the new mail system. It can be very confusing and difficult to find things. If you responded to a message it will show up in your Sent Mail folder but you'll have to click on the Subject line and open it then scroll down to see what you wrote. Otherwise you'll just see the text of the first message in that thread. Very confusing. Hope that helps.
              --steve

Comment

Working...
              X