Are you nude right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you nude right now?

Here is a thread for users to post in if they are nude right NOW!

I slept nude last night (like always) and am now enjoying a relaxing morning without bothering to wear clothes. I watched some TV and now am surfing the web.

Great day so far!

Slept nude, got up, walked down the driveway to retrieve newspaper nude, watched some TV, reviewed papers for work, and still nude 5 hours later. Unfortunately must get dressed to go out food shopping and errands.

Comment

Just assembled my new Bowflex last night, so I had to try it out, nude of course. Now I am cooling down and on this site, again, nude.

Comment

Have to do some chores outside so had to put clothese on.

Comment

Spent yesterday working at the home office nude. Slept nude last night. Had to get something on for a bike ride this morning but am nude now doing laundry and some house cleaning. And will be going to a nude pool party here in about 2 hours.

Our first non-landed nudist club event!

Comment

I just finished washing some potatoes that I dug up this morning. I had to be dressed when I dug them , but I was nude when I washed them.

Not too many days that will be warm enough left this year, to be nude outside.

I gotta get all I can out of them.

Steve

Comment

Do slippers and glasses count as being nude?

Comment

No.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Now I am

Comment

Of course!!

Comment

Yes only way to surf

Comment

As often as I can. I swear, I'm getting worried I want to be naked ALL the time! It's getting to be where I'm starting to answer the door nude and going on my back porch. But I've got to be carefull, there's a daycare across the back fence and I don't want to intrude on them.

Comment

I was most of yesterday and all day today except for a sweatshirt this a.m. to keep warm.

Comment

Even when my folks stopped by at noon and they didn't even bat an eye.

Comment

Working...
                              X