• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure naturist fun dancing from Bare Russia

Maybe a bit of vodka has been flowing?

Comment

Hmm

uhkay ... finchick is just seeding the forum with links back to his nudist blog to increase his Google ranking. And his blog is full of links. I'm surprised the moderators have not stopped this. oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by atalanta View Post
        Maybe a bit of vodka has been flowing?
        Maybe? LOL

Now, if we had some black people in the circle, we would have seen some good dancers. LOL

Comment

It's always interesting to me to observe how Russian nudists have a "different" take on nude recreation. Their brand of nudism is much more dynamic, overt and candid than what we might find at your average U.S resort. Physical expression goes hand in hand with nudity; hence all the running and jumping around, body painting, competitions, etc...
          Some find it a tad shocking and even overly expletive; but personally...I kinda like it. It beats lounging around, sipping on a brewsky.

Comment

NudonyII>>It's always interesting to me to observe how Russian nudists have a "different" take on nude recreation. Their brand of nudism is much more dynamic, overt and candid than what we might...

You MUST be kidding - have you ever been to Russia and visited genuine nudist circles??? I have, as a matter of fact, as I travel regularly to Russia. These clips are among what is called TBF - teen booby flicks. It was now pulled from dailymotion. Many part of russia and eastern europe are still very poor and some people will do pretty much anything to bring in money. Everything you see in is carefully orchestrated. There are few laws to protect the people and children from reckless exploitation. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist4Ever View Post
              NudonyII>>It's always interesting to me to observe how Russian nudists have a "different" take on nude recreation. Their brand of nudism is much more dynamic, overt and candid than what we might...

You MUST be kidding - have you ever been to Russia and visited genuine nudist circles??? I have, as a matter of fact, as I travel regularly to Russia. These clips are among what is called TBF - teen booby flicks. It was now pulled from dailymotion. Many part of russia and eastern europe are still very poor and some people will do pretty much anything to bring in money. Everything you see in is carefully orchestrated. There are few laws to protect the people and children from reckless exploitation. Think about it.
              So you're saying these are NOT actual nudists, but rather regular people that are "pulled off the street", and paid to get nude and dance around? And that they intentionally bring in their children for added compensation?

You'll have to forgive me if I have trouble buying that. Although I guess if you say so, then it must be true.

Comment

Originally posted by NudonyII View Post
                So you're saying these are NOT actual nudists, but rather regular people that are "pulled off the street", and paid to get nude and dance around? And that they intentionally bring in their children for added compensation?

You'll have to forgive me if I have trouble buying that. Although I guess if you say so, then it must be true.
                I would hear Naturist4Ever. Not saying he is right but I have seen sites that advertises "naturist videos" for sale. Majority of the time, these videos and sites are of children, especially young girls. They vary in subjects such as "Mary's 13th bday party" or videos of young boys working out.

I often equate them as sites and videos for pedophiles

Comment

Originally posted by Croydon View Post
                  I would hear Naturist4Ever. Not saying he is right but I have seen sites that advertises "naturist videos" for sale. Majority of the time, these videos and sites are of children, especially young girls. They vary in subjects such as "Mary's 13th bday party" or videos of young boys working out.

I often equate them as sites and videos for pedophiles
                  I certainly agree that there is a distinctively exploitative and disturbing aspect to the videos promoted by the likes of "E-nature" and others. I am by no means approving of this. By Naturist4Ever seems to be implying that the nudism depicted is not "real" nudism. That is what I disagreed with. One eastern european nudist, for example, has a site depicting his own family activities; and they are very much in the same vein as what was depicted in the video: dancing, body painting, organized games, etc...and he's not selling anything. A nudist from France I chatted with recounted going to Hungary and also witnessing "active" nudism involving numerous children partaking in group contests and women doing group aerobics. It was this nudist "style" that I was applauding. The fact that some unscrupulous businessman cuts a check in exchange for permission to take photos does not make their nudist activities any less "real." Just because Naturist4ever has not encountered this in his journeys simply just that: he has not traveled within these circles - which are evidently not resort restricted nudist activities.
                  Last edited by NudonyII; 11-20-2008, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X