X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally nude where one was not supposed to be

The threads about the sauna sign reminded me of something that happened a long time ago. I wonder if any one else was naked where one is not supposed to be and what happened.

My experience:

I went to Pittsburgh on business and was staying at the Doubletree downtown. I was on the tenth floor and there was no hot water on my side of the hall due to a temporary problem. I went to the health club down stairs to shower.

I noticed there was a nice jacuzzi next to the shower room. There was a door to it right next to the opening for the showers. I thought it must be for males. I rinsed, walked out and went in naked.

It was not just for males. On the other side of it was a pool. While I was sitting there naked wondering what to do, two females came in.

After a while, I confessed to them my mistake and asked them to look the other way.

One of them said it was not their mistake, they would not look away, but they would not complain either.

I then proceeded to get out naked.

As I was getting out, one of them said, "nice butt".

I turned around still naked, said "thank you", grabbed my towel to use as a wrap and went back into the men's locker room.

Walter

You didn't mention how they were. Maybe you should have stayed longer.

Comment

It actually sounds like you handled that really well, could've been interesting if you'd stayed a little longer and talked with them some more.

Comment

Ha ha!! Great story!

If we are expected to share... Hmmm... Think the best one I have to share would be the time wife and I were asked to dinner at some freinds' house whom we had recently met and spent a few different days with at the nude resort. Knowing they were nudists, and knowing we were nudists, and meeting at their home, where they claim people from their travel club congregate, I figured, 'Why wear clothes?' and went nude. My wife wore some sweats expecting it to be cool in the evening. Luckily, my wife walked in first. SURPRISE!!! Non-nude get-together with several other (non-nudist) people we had not yet met! I got about halfway to the door when my wife came back out and stopped me. I had no clothes to put on, and a drive home and back was too far, so we excused ourselves and just went home and blew off the dinner party. Oh well! Last time they ever invited us over too.

Comment

Ralph;

I am married. I did not want any more.

Jeep;

I am curious. The hosts were nudists. Could your wife have explained the confusion privately to the host or hostess. If so, they could have loaned you something.

Walter

Comment

Originally posted by walter05 View Post
            Ralph;

I am married. I did not want any more.

Jeep;

I am curious. The hosts were nudists. Could your wife have explained the confusion privately to the host or hostess. If so, they could have loaned you something.

Walter
            She did. They were less than amused. It was their idea for us to go home, change, then return for the end of the meal. My decision to just blow it off as it as a LONG way home and back. Their decision to not contact us anymore.

Actually, the whole mess could have been avoided if they informed us ahead of time that there would be more than just us and them, and even more helpful if they informed us that the others would not be nudists, or even aware that they, themselves were nudists!

Just for the record- If any of you are invited to my house, come nude or clothed- same difference. The "This home is clothing optional" sign out front is very accurate.

Comment

It sounds to me like they are very sensitive people.

I think you are smart to avoid them.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepNude View Post
                She did. They were less than amused. It was their idea for us to go home, change, then return for the end of the meal. My decision to just blow it off as it as a LONG way home and back. Their decision to not contact us anymore.

Actually, the whole mess could have been avoided if they informed us ahead of time that there would be more than just us and them, and even more helpful if they informed us that the others would not be nudists, or even aware that they, themselves were nudists!

Just for the record- If any of you are invited to my house, come nude or clothed- same difference. The "This home is clothing optional" sign out front is very accurate.

haha... that is unexpected to be sure. If the word party was ever used, I would say it would be appropriate to ask further. Other than that, if they are of the same lifestyle as you, I would venture to say that showing up nude would be acceptable.

When I was about 13 or 14 or so, I realized on a school night that I was out of underwear for the next day. I guess I was kind of an exhibitionist in my youth because I was raised in a "prude" household. I went down to where my mother put our clean laundry and on the way up the stairs, my dad walked from his room to my little brothers. I guess I was at the right angle for him to not be able to tell I was naked because he looked at me and simply kept going. I have never really been sure if he knew or not and haven't asked him yet.

Maybe one day when I'm older I will... My parents still don't know I like to be nude. I usually do it in the privacy of my own room. Though they probably wonder why I keep my door locked so much!

Comment

Other than being potentially embarassing my only story is going to a restroom at a restaurant and while in there thinking that the owners must have renovated it because it looked different from what I remembered. Only when I came out did I realize that I had been in the women's room. Luckily no one else was in there the same time I was.

Dave

Comment

Seen nude by accident where you were supposed to be

I want to add one more to this.

One time, I was at the Buffalo airport to fly home. I went to the men's room. There is no door on the men's room.

A young woman in her twenties ran in. She saw me standing at the urinal. She said, "excuse me". Then she stared for a moment before she left.

Has any one else been seen when you were not expecting to be by some one.

Comment

Originally posted by nakedstudent View Post
                      Maybe one day when I'm older I will... My parents still don't know I like to be nude. I usually do it in the privacy of my own room. Though they probably wonder why I keep my door locked so much!
                      Hi, Nakedstudent. I wouldn't worry about being seen naked at home. Your dad probably thought nothing of it even if he did see you nude. While I wasn't raised in a prude household, it wasn't very open, either. Nonetheless, circumstances happen where we all saw one another undressed at unexpected times. It's just a part of life.

Comment

as far as wahroom stories go we used to go to dances at the local arena,the ladies washroom always had a long line compared to the mens it wasn't uncommon to be standind at the urinal and have 2 or 3 girls walk in to use the stalls no one ever thought anything of it and I can't recall anyone ever complaing or being embarrassed.Also I lived in a few work camps that had unisex wahrooms and showers.No problems there either everyone just accepted it

Comment

Textiles ...

I was at a conference in austria some years ago which was held in a nice hotel that had a sauna as well.

Being used to german habits, I went naked from the locker in to the sauna and saw most people in there in towels or bathing clothes. The minority was naked like me. Some textiles from the US stared at me stared at me as if they had never seen a naked person before while most of the others did not take notice.
                          Although I was convinced of being right I laid my towel along the side to it somehow covered my sex.
                          Within a hour the scenery changed, as those who stared at me were the only ones in clothes - still staring at the others as if the naked guest were doing wrong.

I never feeled that displaced when being naked at a place made for naked people ...

Comment

Accidentally nude where one was not supposed to be

Lmbo now that's funny at least you got comment about your butt,now a days people be where they not suppose to be sometime I use the men bathroom when the ladies don't work or to crowded, I have someone stand guard at the door when I come out they look at me like Dah l I said you guy do the same thing to and we walk away laughing it happened's every where you go not intentionally but it happeneds.

Comment

I've been to the baths designated for men in Japan. The cleaning ladies start coming in any time they please and don't seem to mind seeing us men there.

I've also gone to women's rest rooms if the men's is occupied. Happened recently at Southern States. A lady kinda looked at me a bit funny when I was coming out. Hey, with an enlarged prostate, you gotta go; you gotta go. I've stopped beside the road and gone behind a car door or even in a parking lot behind a car door. There's no law against opposite sexes using the other's rest room. I've gone to unisex rest rooms in Japan. The ladies have to walk by the men at urinals to get to their stalls.

Comment

Working...
                              X