X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Nudism Stories

Hi all, I remember a story from way back that I can't seem to find anymore. It was about a young guy who gradually become interested although his parents seemed cold to the idea. However, for his first (or one of his first) outings, the folks decided to take the entire family to a campground! It was a nice story, if anyone remembers that one let me know

Not the story you seek, but this just reminded me of a poster on another forum - a bit the same situation. She started out as "questionning" nudism and its motivations. Then she decided to give it "a go" at home, and started a webpage detailing her entire process. From walking around her home nude when her parents were out, to eventually "coming out", completely nude, and declaring herself a nudist to her parents. Literally going from: "I don't know about this..." to "I now no longer wear clothes at home...ever!" almost overnight. If I remember correctly, her parents were not only receptive, but her Mom started going nude at home as well. Which led to a family trip to the nude beach. Then, she involved her friends, most of which apparently started going nude with her as well!

Her story posed an interesting challenge to the other nudists - some of which I knew personally - and this was talked about among us. On the one hand, it seemed unlikely that over the course of just a few months, she would literally convert nearly every one she knew to nudism. On the other hand, the level of detail - dates, places, people and situations - was such that it was difficult to dismiss her story as invention. Unless this person possessed a particularily creative mind. It was puzzling...

Anyway; sorry namedun - I have a good memory but do not recall that particular story.

Comment

I was reading a story in the latest TAN magazine(Aust) written by a young women about her first experiences and how she came to be naked in the home with her parents blessing. It was a funny story with naked bicycle riding home when her clothes were taken from where she left them at the beach, only to come home to find her mother holding them in her hands, etc.

Comment

I do recall reading that story. But I can't recall where I may have read it.

Sorry about that.

Comment

Re: Family Nudism Stories

even i can recall that story abt that girl. that was really a nice story. plz do tell me if u find that story again.

Comment

The story you quote is on SunnyDays web site. Don't know of the link as she has changed her server but you should get it if you Google it.

Comment

Originally posted by B4dger View Post
              The story you quote is on SunnyDays web site. Don't know of the link as she has changed her server but you should get it if you Google it.
              Here is SunnyDay's link: www.sunnydaynew.bravehost.com/ Her stories are VERY interesting, BUT start reading them from the beginning as they will make more sense.

Comment

I remember the story mentioned in the first post. I think it was on this site a few years ago but I would have no idea how yo find it if it is still here

Comment

I believe it is from Naturist Life International. I will try to remember to search my copies soon.

NLI number 18, page 12 through 15
                  Last edited by campnbare; 02-18-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X