The strangest nude situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The strangest nude situation

What's the strangest situation you've ever been in while nude?

I remember going to Germany a few years ago and meeting a girl and going back to her house. We went to her room, had a kiss and a cuddle and one thing led to another and we had sex. We were lying on the bed talking and there was a knock on the door. In came her friend from a night out and she sat on the bed while me and the girl I met were completely naked. She sat and had a conversation for about 15 minutes and never mentioned that we were naked and then, at the end, she got up, said goodnight, looked at us both, had a little giggle and walked out of the room.

Strange but funny!

Re: The strangest nude situation

I remember one time I was snowboarding in Utah and a freind and I went skinny dipping with some girls from a party. When we went into the spa, some other drunk friends took our clothes and I had to sneak into the back of the party cabin to get some clothes and towels. lol It was kinda fun sneakin around a whole party of our friends w/o them seeing me!

Comment

There have been a few from freehiking (nude hiking) and running into others from horseback riders to fishermen to a nude houseboat party to canuding the Colorado River. But by far the strangest was running nude across San Fransisco during the Bare to Breakers back in 2000, that had a surreal quality to it. All the people were very supportive including the cops! Everytime my group would round a bend there would be cheers of, "Yea naked people!" Good time highly reccomend you try it.

Comment

I don't know if this considered a strange nudist situation, but there have been times I am nude in the living room, or about the house and someone comes over to visit. I just don't have my wrap around readily handy, so I'll sneak out the back door and come back to greet everyone wearing shorts that I retrieved from the bedroom. They all know I was probably naked when they got there, but to make everyone comfortable, I'll cover up. Besides, there is a sign on the front window that states, "Clothing optional beyond this point".

Comment

This summer I visited Deep Creek Hot Springs on a Tuesday. I know Deep Creek is well known for being clothing optional so I left my swim suit in my vehicle. After hiking to the springs I discovered I was the only one nude of the 15 to 20 people that visited during the day. It was a bit awkward.

As a point of courtesy I made it a point of informing women that came to the same soaking pool, or when I changed pools. Most of them were OK with it. I had quite a conversation with one clothed couple and they relaxed after a while. Later I volunteered to take their picture for them.

Later in the evening a two couples came and soaked nude.

It felt weird knowing I was at a clothing optional location, but being the only one nude.

Comment

Hello narod. Did you find out later if your mother-in-law was offended at all by seeing you in the nude? Just curious.

Ken Palmer

QUOTE=narod;246500]Going to the kitchen in the middle of the night, walking through the living room, naked, and then remembering my mother-in-law, was sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room. Of course, she woke up. I walked through, got a drink, and went back to bed. She said Hi, as I went back through and I said Hi and kept going.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Leaving my new house enroute to our old house to do repairs before new owners take over. Left our new garage after loading everything I needed for the job.........except clothes! Didn't realize this til later...

Arrived at the old house, drove into the garage and unloaded the truck. Figured I could finished everything I needed to but found I needed several things and a trip to Home Depot was in order but......NO CLOTHES!

Got in my truck and started back to our new house....over an hour away. Got about two blocks and noticed I needed fuel. Had to stop at a gas station and figure how I was going to fuel up my truck IN THE NUDE.

Got it done...drove to the new home. Got a t shirt and shorts. Drove back. Went to HD, got the stuff I needed, fixed those items I needed to and stripped and drove home.

What a day!

Comment

I have been to Deep Creek many times...never when a majority were clothed! HOWEVER...recently I went to a clothing-optional retreat where they had dances every night. Only a few people were there at the beginning, none nude. I confirmed that clothing was not required, so I took off everything and danced for one tune - Calendar Girl. A couple of people glanced my way but seemed to ignore that I was naked.
                The rest of the evening NOT ONE person - soon a large group of all ages - got undressed.
                So I dressed again and joined in, the total conformist!
                Fun anyway, of course, but I understand that sometimes people lose their clothes over the evening.
                Just not that evening! Go figure!
                What would others do?

Comment

OK, I also have the same feeling, embarass when I first in this situation

Comment

Originally posted by tambuidoi View Post
                    OK, I also have the same feeling, embarass when I first in this situation
                    I was in the high school jazz band and we had a show in San Diego. At the hotel, we tried to pack as many of us into sauna... of course some of us were naked.

Comment

The strangest situation I found myself in was after a night in with my wife (gf then) and a friend of hers having a bit of a drink till the early hours of the morning. I woke up during the night wanting a drink, went down the stairs to get drink from kitchen. Noticed the light was on in lounge forgetting the friend was sleeping on the couch walked in totally naked, went to turn off light and startled her friend seeing me in full birthday suit wanting to turn light off. All I could think of to say was " whoops sorry I forgot you were here, have a good sleep, see you later. " to which her reply was with a ry smile and a comment off "dressed or undressed?"
                      When ever we meet up now its always bring us out in giggles when telling the story.

Comment

Bumped into some random people on a nude walk with some friends earlier in the year. They just laughed and kept going. I am glad they laughed and did not seem upset. Of course the fact that it was January, barely over freezing and we were all wearing colorful wigs might lessened any tension.

Comment

this happened a few years ago i was on my way home from work and my wife called and said that we had a water main break on the street ,and we had no water and that if i wanted i could stop her mothers and take a shower .I got to her house she said that i could use her room for whatever i needed.so i got undressed and went in and took my shower and did not bother to cover up going back into get dressed and whe i walked in ther stood my mother inlaw folding her laundry she looked surprised at first but said that she thought she would be done before i came back in and that i had nothing tobe shy about i got dressed as she finished folding her clothes .

Comment

I can't resist sharing this story.

I was on a nude sailing cruise in the British Virgin Islands 6-7 years ago and we were anchored in White Bay. It was after dinner, we'd had a bottle of wine or four, and decided we wanted to go to the bar ashore for a drink - but of course we didn't want to get dressed. Somehow we didn't see this as a problem. Into the dighy we climbed, motored off to the bar (not the Soggy Dollar, the other one) and in we walked. There were only half a dozen people there, but not surprisingly our entrance was noticed. One young man let out a whoop when we walked in, and he quickly got naked (though his girlfriend made him get dressed again - I've often thought that I hoped he dumped her). We sat down as normally as possible at one of the tables, continuing our conversation, and in a moment the waitress came along. She was very flustered, garbled a few incoherent monosylables, and then left, having forgotten to take our drink orders.

We spent almost two hours in the bar and had a grand time. Eventually most of the other patrons left, the bartender got naked, and even the waitress took off her top. She and our hostess then compared breast jobs and discovered they'd had the same plastic surgeon in Atlanta. It was certainly a memorable night!

But the part I really have yet to figure out is how - or whether - we paid for our drinks. We went without clothes, therefore without pockets, therefore without wallets, therefore without money. So I guess the best part of the evening was that it was not only clothes-free, it was also drinks-for-free.

- gn225

Comment

What an adventure. If I was at that bar and yal walked in I would have bought a round. Stay nude!

Comment

Working...
                              X