X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nude beaches

Does anyone know of any nude beaches in pennsylvania on lake ERIE or near there ?

Re: nude beaches

Originally posted by MCB8 View Post
    Does anyone know of any nude beaches in pennsylvania on lake ERIE or near there ?

I didn't know they even had beaches in Pennsylvania. When we were young and adventurous we stayed at one of those couples only resorts in the Poconos, and one night we went to the dock by the lake ( The resort was Cove Haven, and it was the early 70s) that the resort was on. The "beach" was a strip of muddy dirt below the dock. We took off our shorts and Ts and went skinny dipping and then took our time getting our clothes back on.

If you are in eastern Pa. then the nearest Ocean Beach would be the one off of Sandy Hook NJ, Gunnison Beach.

Our home beach is Lighthouse Beach on Fire Island, NY.

Comment

go to "www.aanr.com"

Comment

Many people that live in pennsylvania go to Sandy hook, NJ that has a nude beach called Gunnison Beach. Its a big clothes optinal beach that gets very crowded on a hot summer weekend.

Comment

I am in Ontario and there are a few nude beaches in the area. As a single male it is difficult to sometimes find a place to relax and go to the beach without going as a group. Does anyone know of beaches in Ontario where single males are accepted as much as couples or familes?

Comment

Originally posted by dirks69 View Post
            I am in Ontario and there are a few nude beaches in the area. As a single male it is difficult to sometimes find a place to relax and go to the beach without going as a group. Does anyone know of beaches in Ontario where single males are accepted as much as couples or familes?
            Hanlon's point beach of Toronto is clothing optiomnal. I have never been there.

A website states,
            "The Hanlon's Point Beach, the city's only clothing optional beach, is a popular spot for gay men. The other beaches at Centre Island and Ward's Island are more family friendly".

Comment

Working...
            X