anwering the door naked for pizza?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anwering the door naked for pizza?

i frequently find myself ordering pizza when naked and then when i have it delivered i never know if its ok to answer the door naked or if i should cover up. is it ok to hide yourself behind the door let the delivery person know your naked and go from there or should you always just cover up. please let me know what you feel and do in the situation

Re: anwering the door naked for pizza?

Originally posted by livetobenude View Post
    i frequently find myself ordering pizza when naked and then when i have it delivered i never know if its ok to answer the door naked or if i should cover up. is it ok to hide yourself behind the door let the delivery person know your naked and go from there or should you always just cover up. please let me know what you feel and do in the situation
    It is your home... Do as you wish... I wouldn't even bring it up... If the delivery person is offended enough, they will inform their boss that they don't want to deliver to your residence anymore. If not, there is no big deal.

There are no legal implications if you don't leave your own home... unless you harass or assault the other party.

Comment

Out of respect for others I cover up, even if I'm bare-chested. But that's the Midwest. On the other hand, would a more naturist approach put me on the Jehova's Witnesses "do not call" list?

Comment

I have opened the door nude, but for some reason only in nude get togethers

Comment

Originally posted by stone andy View Post
          Out of respect for others I cover up, even if I'm bare-chested. But that's the Midwest. On the other hand, would a more naturist approach put me on the Jehova's Witnesses "do not call" list?
          haha... I want to do that too... My friend's grandfather once did that... He said they never came back! Maybe that's the best remedy!

Comment

Originally posted by livetobenude View Post
            Not a good idea to answer the door in the nude.

In many places, it's illegal - even if it's in your own house. It's no different than running around naked with the shades up.

In some places, it is criminal to appear in the nude "to cause affront or alarm". What this means is, if you open the door in the nude to shock someone, you could be arrested, even if it's your own front door.

And if there's a minor on the other side of the door - you may buy yourself some bigger trouble.

My advice - DON'T DO IT.

Comment

Sounds to me that are really wanting to be an exhibitionist or thrill seeker---not a real nudist. One should keep in mind the responses of others and I do not believe that to blatantly be nude for a pizza delivery is being responsible.

Comment

Maybe the answer is to make friends and order a pizza among ourselves?
                Last edited by missyd; 01-06-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

its too risky better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

Why not just ask the person taking the order to let the delivery person know you'll be nude? They have your phone number when you take the order most of the time now, so it would be very easy for the delivery person to just call you up and ask you to get dressed.

Offense problem solved...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Drakkus View Post
                      Why not just ask the person taking the order to let the delivery person know you'll be nude? They have your phone number when you take the order most of the time now, so it would be very easy for the delivery person to just call you up and ask you to get dressed.

Offense problem solved...
                      I recall once reading a post from a nudist family who said that they had a sign next to the door bell. It said "we are nudists. If you might be offended by a naked person answering the door ring the bell twice and we'll get dressed. If you won't be offended ring once" or something to that effect.

Comment

Is this the sign?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like the one. I knew I had seen something like that before, just couldn't remember the details.

Comment

We have the driveway sign saying we're clothing optional. Still, the last time I answered the door nude for pizza, the delivery guy was obviously very uncomfortable with it. My wife likes that variety of Pizza and suggested I not do that or they'll not want to deliver.

It's a moot point lately, because my teen son has taken upon himself to be the 'delivery door answerer', and he has started wearing boxers most of the time around the house instead of nude like my wife and I.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitz1980 View Post
                              I recall once reading a post from a nudist family who said that they had a sign next to the door bell. It said "we are nudists. If you might be offended by a naked person answering the door ring the bell twice and we'll get dressed. If you won't be offended ring once" or something to that effect.
                              I like that idea... that or "Ring if offended, Knock if not"

Comment

Working...
                              X