Do you like to be naked at home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you like to be naked at home?

Naked at home 99% of the time,only way to relax and enjoy life as its meant to be.

Comment

Love being nude at home. Sadly, It's about the only place that I can be nude. Wife is O.K. with it but doesn't join me much, even though we have both slept nude for many years. Still trying to get her to join me more.

Comment

when it's just me and the wife at home I'm nude...

Comment

For me, there's no better lifestyle than living completely nude at home, so as soon as I get home, I like to remove all my clothes and then remain stark naked until I have to go out. I'm a diehard nudist and proud of it. And YES I am NUDE as I click these words. I just adore being naked all the time and I love it!

A true nudist,
          Totallysmoothnudist

Comment

Sure do. What's not to like about it?

Comment

Yes indeed.

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

I think the best time is when you get up in the morning. I sleep naked and make my way to the kitchen for breakfast and coffee. If it is the weekend it is even better as I do not have to get dressed to go to work right after. A chance to read the paper naked and stay nude as long as possible before facing the world is great.

Comment

Too cold now. Come next May, I'll be naked inside and outside through about mid October. Now, I'm clothed inside and get naked outside in the afternoons. Still sleep naked.

Comment

Well, duh ...

Comment

I love being naked however in winter I keep the thermostat at 65F during the day and down to 55F at night both to conserve energy and keep the heating bill down. So I sleep naked but wear a fleece robe and slippers around the house. I try to get some sun in the winter if the sun is out and no wind I will get outside naked coldest temp so far is 24F rather chilly but if you keep moving or you have a warm blanket to drape around your shoulders you can enjoy being out in the sunshine for a good twenty minutes or so.

Comment

Love to be naked at home enjoy it as much as I can:eek:

Comment

Of course.

Comment

Naturally. On summer days, I get out of bed at 7.30am every morning naked and take a sauna and shower. I dry off, cook my breakfast (still in the buff) and take it into my garden room while I read the paper. Then I take my dog for a brief walk around my extensive gardens wearing just a pair of sandals and retire to my study, where begin my day's work, entirely unencumbered by clothes. In the evenings, my wife and I enjoy dinner and a few glasses of wine on my patio, listen to the chirping of the birds and the grasshoppers, and sink into our reclining chairs while the breeze ruffles our hair and caresses our naked skins and doze.

Every word of that is true.

Stu
                              (with fingers crossed!)

Comment

Originally posted by Stu2630 View Post
                                Stu
                                (with fingers crossed!)
                                Until I saw your signature note "(with fingers crossed!)," I was just about to ask what you did with the real Stu!

Comment

Working...
                                X