Do you like to be naked at home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you like to be naked at home?

Agree with the last comment, not so much in winter, but once the heating is on, naked all the time

Comment

We love to be naked around the house whenever the kids aren't home. Most days when I am working in the home office, I will only get dressed before the children and their friends get home.

Comment

i would like to be nude when no one is in home

Comment

Same here. When working from home I normally don't get dressed. Just work in the nude until the kids come home from school.

Reminds me, don't know if you all saw it - a Dilbert commic from last year. Dilbert was "telecommuting". First day, dress casual; didn't shave. Second day, housecoat; didn't shave. Third day, beard growing he just wore underware. By the fourth day he worked nude. I figure if it's hit the Dilbert consciousness must be a lot of us doing it!

Comment

Yes, because most of the time, it's the only place I can be a naturist.
            Too bad there is no heating for during the - short - winters, my wife is not a naturist, and I have to be careful about being nude in some parts of the apartment, but otherwise, this is the place to be nude.

Comment

Yes! If I'm home, I'm nude!

Comment

I have two kids (12 & 10) I roam the house in the mornings naked until I wake them. Then I put on a top that barely covers the jewels. I have asked them if it bothers them, to tell me. My partner she will only go topless in the mornings. She loves it and the kids give her heaps...but the banter is funny and light. So much so our kids are more naked now in the last few weeks than we are. Being summer helps too. My wish is totally screen the back yard to go nude as often as possible.

Comment

I love being nude at home, and am every chance I get,but...I'd rather be nude at a resort or beach, nude with and around others. I'm mostly nude at home, but love being nude outdoors the most.
                  Nudeinbama

Comment

Yes I do like being nude at home.

But being around other like minded people who are into the lifestyle is nice too.

Comment

cant stand being clothed while i'm home.. heck haven't worn under wear in months..

Comment

yes, when I get home the clothes come off as fast as possible. I also like being naded outside as much as I can.

Comment

I agree with you 100%! I like the way you make your point. It starts at home! Great shot! I love that! That is how it got started with me for sure. But considering my family are all non-nudists, I had to conceal it obviously before I moved out. Not that I have my own place, it is first-hand nature upon entering unless I have to get the mail or something. I am like you in the respect that I am nude rather swiftly once I am home as well.

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                          I think that you will get a yes from most forum members. I think that for many nudist, nudity starts within the home and then socially. The wife laughs sometimes because she can not believe how fast I become nude when we get home.

Comment

As I sleep naked, I am usually naked in the morning, when I get out of the bed until I have to dress for work. I love those morning hours, having breakfast, coffee, shower...

Comment

Yes I do. I come home from work strip and shower. I stay naked as long as possible. Cold, I'll put sweats on.

Comment

My wife and I are naked at home most of the time, as long as the weather is warm enough - like right at this moment. We also are naked most of the time on our balcony in the middle of downtown. It is not very visible from the street, only if someone tries hard.

We had several experiences where we stayed (or got) naked when we had friends with us (most of them stayed at least partially clothed, though). Nakedness came up in conversation before we did that and they told us that they had absolutely no problem with it - they even encouraged us. In fact, we have been told repeatedly that we look extremely natural naked....We love it !

Comment

Working...
                                X