Do you like to be naked at home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monicat2010
    started a topic Do you like to be naked at home?

Hi ,

monica

• eagle59
    replied
    Re: Do you like to be naked at home?

just finished painting the laundry room and hall bath yesterday and today while nude. It was great to be unhindered by clothes while painting.

Leave a comment:

• mollynature
    replied

Yep in my bedroom i always am but i only am nude in the other parts of the house when mom's out. It feels so funny to walk around the house and backyard, its so different. When I'm at Dads house (as am now) I am nude in his pool and when lying next to it to lotion.

Leave a comment:

• NaturallyNude
    replied

Of course, only way to be!

Leave a comment:

• LumpyPostage
    replied

I'd rather be naked at home than fully clothed and waiting endlessly on line at the bank.

Leave a comment:

• shuya
    replied

Most definately! If i can i will :-) altho garden is a no no as we have many neighbours and a school!! But ivd joined british naturism as hoping to find more events out there.

Leave a comment:

• bnkayaker
    replied

Absolutely!
    I am now as a matter of fact.
    It's about the only place I can.
    I am new here, but not new to nudism.
    I kayak in the summer and skinny dip and sunbathe when I can.
    It just feels so natural.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

more of a case of having too! hot and humid here,also have privacy and also neighbours nude friendly,which helps a lot!

Leave a comment:

• jayne
    replied

As many others have said, when I'm home, I'm naked.

I sleep nude so in the mornings I only put clothes on to go out and as soon as I'm home again, the clothes come off.

The back garden is partially hidden which is great, as I love being nude outdoors, but if someone looked hard I could probably be seen by neighbours. I hardly ever go out the front nude, sometimes I'll pop the rubbish just outside the front door, but not very often as the front of the house isn't hidden at all.

In the winter my gas bills are pretty high, but I guess its the price I must pay to be able to stay nude and warm in the winter. (I don't go out in the garden though, that'd be a little too much in winter)

Leave a comment:

• karijini49
    replied

My wife and I are naked at home most of the time, as long as the weather is warm enough - like right at this moment. We also are naked most of the time on our balcony in the middle of downtown. It is not very visible from the street, only if someone tries hard.

We had several experiences where we stayed (or got) naked when we had friends with us (most of them stayed at least partially clothed, though). Nakedness came up in conversation before we did that and they told us that they had absolutely no problem with it - they even encouraged us. In fact, we have been told repeatedly that we look extremely natural naked....We love it !

Leave a comment:

• Nude Scout
    replied

Yes I do. I come home from work strip and shower. I stay naked as long as possible. Cold, I'll put sweats on.

Leave a comment:

• Typlus
    replied

As I sleep naked, I am usually naked in the morning, when I get out of the bed until I have to dress for work. I love those morning hours, having breakfast, coffee, shower...

Leave a comment:

• Ken Palmer
    replied

I agree with you 100%! I like the way you make your point. It starts at home! Great shot! I love that! That is how it got started with me for sure. But considering my family are all non-nudists, I had to conceal it obviously before I moved out. Not that I have my own place, it is first-hand nature upon entering unless I have to get the mail or something. I am like you in the respect that I am nude rather swiftly once I am home as well.

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by nimrod View Post
    I think that you will get a yes from most forum members. I think that for many nudist, nudity starts within the home and then socially. The wife laughs sometimes because she can not believe how fast I become nude when we get home.

Leave a comment:

• sknydppr
    replied

yes, when I get home the clothes come off as fast as possible. I also like being naded outside as much as I can.

Leave a comment:

• curious78
    replied

cant stand being clothed while i'm home.. heck haven't worn under wear in months..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X