X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever walked nude in the rain?

This am when I got up it was raining hard. I went to the kitchen to let the dogs out and get my coffee. When the dogs noticed the rain they backed up and didn't want to go out. Well it was 78 degrees at 5:30 so I coaxed the dogs outside by going out first. They did their business and wanted back in. I thought this feels great, nude in the rain, I haven't done this for years so I stayed out and walked around the yard. At 5:30am none of my neighbors were up so since today was garbage day I walked the can to the road. I then went back inside fixed my lunch and took it to the car. Then I thought I better go dry off get dressed and go to work. Just one of lifes little enjoyable thiings that we take for granted.

I did a couple times too and I just loved the feeling. The last time I was going naked camping I kept watching the weather to see if I was going to go or not because of rain and then decided that it would be great if it did rain! It didnt rain but of course still had a great time.

Comment

I have been at Wreck Beach several times in the rain, and have enjoyed walking nude the several kilometers from Wreck to Acadia beaches. I seem to be the only one to enjoy the experience though, because each time I have apparently had the beach to myself.

Comment

Sure! We vacation on St. Martin every year and stay at Club Orient. Rain cells pass over this island constantly and on ocassion, when we have been walking the beach, it rains and we just continue our walk.

It feels great and we dry off faster than we'd like sometimes.
        Last edited by FireProf; 10-30-2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Too cold here to walk in the rain nude.

Comment

Another good reason to go nude when hiking, 'biking or to the beach...

Rain makes no difference, in warmer weather, when there are no clothes to bother with..

(Most of the time it will be cold winds - and not the rain - that causes discomfort, chilling and possible hypothermia..).

Comment

Yes I did, a great feeling. It was at Club Orient during a heavy rain.

Comment

Yes, it's nice feeling,
                but it's seems to me very few of us walked in the snow? It's also great!

Comment

Yes at haulover beach. Since there was no thunder it was safe to walk nude in the rain.

It felt great.

Originally posted by papanudist:
                  This am when I got up it was raining hard. I went to the kitchen to let the dogs out and get my coffee. When the dogs noticed the rain they backed up and didn't want to go out. Well it was 78 degrees at 5:30 so I coaxed the dogs outside by going out first. They did their business and wanted back in. I thought this feels great, nude in the rain, I haven't done this for years so I stayed out and walked around the yard. At 5:30am none of my neighbors were up so since today was garbage day I walked the can to the road. I then went back inside fixed my lunch and took it to the car. Then I thought I better go dry off get dressed and go to work. Just one of lifes little enjoyable thiings that we take for granted.

Comment

I have many times. In the hot summer, it is great to feel the energy of the summer storms, just be sure you aren't at the peak of a mountain, or under the tallest tree.

Even in the Fall/Spring hiking nude in the rain can feel warmer than with clothes. I find that in a light rain, I keep perfectly dry while hiking as my body heat evaporates most of the rain.

And when I was in Guam every afternoon there seemed to be a rain that lasted all of 15 minutes. I was often swimming and it felt kind of weird to be in the water, and having rain at the same time. And no, these weren't thunder storms, so it was safe.

-- tomkojohn

Comment

When I lived in the north, in the summer sometimes there were warm rains and it was nice to be in the rain.
                      Strangely enough, now that I live in the deep south, even in the summertime the rain is usually too cold to enjoy, and of course hail is no fun at all. Maybe the rain here is generally cold because the altitude of rain clouds may be higher, or something else.
                      Warm rain is nice in the summer, especially if it is not too intense.

Comment

My only time in rain nude was while nude hiking in the White Mountians of NH. During the summer of 2005.

Comment

I have never walked in the rain nude but hope to some day. I have played in the rain in the middle of the summer clothed though. That was great.

Comment

Whenever I get the chance, whenever I get the chance.

Comment

vapaa, I have also freehiked in the snow. I don't do this barefoot, but with boots. If there isn't too much wind, it can be much more pleasant than some might imagine. I usually prefer more strenuous hikes in the winter so that my natural body heat keeps me warm.

Comment

Working...
                              X