Nude sleepover for teens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude sleepover for teens?

Last year, an article appeared in the local newspaper that described the following: A mother of a teenage daughter organized a sleepover for her daughter and friends. The party kicker was that for the whole time of the party, (Sat afternoon through Sun afternoon) all the girls and the mother would be naked. The host mother assured the parents of the invited guests that her husband and sons would be camping for the weekend.

The age of the guests were 12 to 14.

Last year, an article appeared in the local newspaper that described the following: A mother of a teenage daughter organized a sleepover for her daughter and friends. The party kicker was that for the whole time of the party, (Sat afternoon through Sun afternoon) all the girls and the mother would be naked. The host mother assured the parents of the invited guests that her husband and sons would be camping for the weekend.

The age of the guests were 12 to 14.

Comment

My daughters are WAY past the teen stage, but I know positively that neither of them would have gone to a nude slumber party as a teen.

Comment

my daughter is only 4, going on 5 so it does not completely apply to my situation. but if, in the future, there was such a party, and i knew the parents, i would let her go. i hope she would want to go as a teenager, but if not wanting to go naked, i would hope the mother would encourage the kids to wear what they felt was appropriate. i think this sort of party would only be for those kids that felt comfortable and really knew the inviting family...

Comment

First of all, I find it extremely hard to believe that an advertisement in some local newspaper would be stating something like this. I'd sure like to know where you live, buddy, if this is the kind of thing that's printed in your paper.

Second, you're not asking any kind of question for your poll. Do you want to know if I would take my kids there?

Comment

I remember seeing this in the paper, it was a letter submitted to Ann Landers (or similar). I also recall hearing that this was just some kind of a joke that someone had sent to the columist. The sleep-over didn't really happen. I guess it was someone who wanted to see how the columist would respond. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

You are right it was Ann Landers and not a regular news article. I do not know whether the letter was a hoax. However, when it was published it was a conversation topic at school. We concluded that it could happen as in the article because we have been told of similar parties for high school girls as well junior high.

Locally, the kids promoted the idea of being naked and the mother did not participate.

Mic

Comment

Working...
              X