X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embarassing nude stories

a while back someone posted a topic of funny and embarssing nude stories it made for some great reading. and we have a lot of new blood in here! lets here it, new people we know there are some good ones we,ve all been there!

a while back someone posted a topic of funny and embarssing nude stories it made for some great reading. and we have a lot of new blood in here! lets here it, new people we know there are some good ones we,ve all been there!

Comment

Not embarrassing for me since I am comfortable being nude, but here are two that could be emabarrassing for the other party.

My first home was a two story with full baths on each floor. Though the bedrooms were upstairs, I preferred the shower on the first floor. Our baby sitter usually showed up very close to the time we would be leaving. This morning she was quite early. As I walked through the living room surpised by her presence, I just wished her a good morning.

Much more recently, I was lounging nude at home when there was a knock at the door. I found the person to be a friend who also is one of my health care providers. I didn't bother to get dressed before answering. He was surprised, but we joked about my nudity, and I replied. "I figured that I need not get dressed since you have already had your finger up my butt." I was referring to the prostate exam.

Comment

I was going to start this very topic this morning when I got home from work. My wife still keeps laughing at me about this latest episode.

A couple of days ago I got home from work in the morning. I came inside the house and like always, take my clothes off. Looked through the mail, etc, etc. I looked outside and saw a couple of things that needed to be done in the backyard, so I opened the french door and went outside, nude, and closed the door behind me. I immediately knew I had just locked myself out of the house. The only hide-a-key is in the front yard. I am outside in the back yard naked with no way in except for that key in the front yard. I actually started to laugh at myself.

The only way to get back in was to go get that key. I thought about how I was going to get to the front yard un-noticed. I couldn't find anything to cover up with. So I jumped over our 6+ ft block wall into the front yard. In doing so I ended up cutting my foot on some bricks in our neighbors planter. Now I'm bleeding and naked looking for the hide a key. Found the key and had to climb back over the block wall. Gates weren't locked but at the other end of the house, so this was the only way to get to and from the back yard without the possibility of being seen. I ended up needing stitches on my foot, have a big scrape on my arm and stomach. In hind site, should have just walked out there through the man gate and got the key. I usually have such an "I don't care if anyone see's me" attitude. So this episode was funny to my wife. Solution, HIde a keys in front and back yard now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been a "closet" home nudist since pre-teen when I would strip naked whenever alone at home for any length of time. Since it was three boys and my parents, hanging around in our underwear or going to and from the bathroom nude for a shower was not uncommon either. When I was about 15, I started one of my casual walks from bath to bedroom one late summer afternoon. It became a mad dash when I opened the bathroom door which had a straight line of view through the hall that connected the bedrooms and bath to the living room, through the living room, and through the open front door. There on the other side of the screen door was one of my brother's female friends (my age). Later and dressed, I got a wry smile and a "Nice seeing you" from her.

Comment

I guess I have had more than my share of embarassing experiences. Right after posting my teen "exposure" I was working through posts in the Miscellaneous section and the jacuzzi post reminded me of another "oops". In the mid-80's I worked in an office just a block from a very nice health club. They had everything from weights to aerobics to handball courts. In the locker room, they also had a steam room and a jacuzzi. Nude was the general rule as most of us went from shower to steam and back before dressing. This club had several locations and when one was added a few blocks from my house I thought it would be easier to start there before work. It was smaller than the club down from my office, with equipment, weights, and jazzercise floor all in one large open area. Locker rooms were at the end and you had to literally walk across the exercise floor to get to the mens. I had gone a couple of times, always in a rush, but noticed the sign in the locker room that pointed to the jacuzzi. One Saturday I had plenty of time so I figured I would relax for a few minutes in the hot tub. After my shower, I dropped my towel on the bench next to my locker and casually walked past that sign directly into the shared jacuzzi! Worse yet, it had a floor to ceiling window that looked directly onto the exercize floor full of women (I had never noticed that window from the outside!)

Comment

Here is an embarrassing nude story--embarrassing for the person I was watching, not for me. Last August my wife and two children and I went to Lake Bronson in Washington for a weekend. On Sunday it got warm early and there was a good crowd. This day there was this one gal there who I suspect was actually around 12. As we sat near the u-shaped dock this gal sat about 100 feet away in a lounge chair and was quite happily dressed in shorts and a shirt. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw her apparently trying to change into a suit or something as she had somehow wrapped herself in a huge oversized towel and was going through all kinds of contortions. To my amazement she emerged in what appeared to be colored underwear and brassiere to sun herself. But the next time I looked over her way she was again going through all kinds of contortions under the towel. Her dad was sunning himself on the dock in the nude and she finally got into a position that she could walk over to him wrapped in her towel. Alot of people were watching by now--she sure had made a spectacle of herself already. So she said something to her dad and then paced back and forth once on the dock. Then to my amazement she dropped her towel and dove away from us into the lake. I'll never forget that split second of flashing skin as she dove in--naked. I think she was so embarrassed she didn't even think first that the water was pretty cold still. She swam the 20 feet or so to the floating dock and climbed right up the ladder, her skin not quite blue. Then to amaze me and my wife even more she let out a scream--"COLD!"--and turned around to face the shore and everyone there. I guess the scream was either the pure satisfaction of water against the skin or the cold. Either way she had somehow lost her embarrassment and I observed her shivering half woman/half child form, as she stood on the floating dock maybe 3 or 4 seconds before diving back in. In just a minute she had gone from embarrassment to what I am sure was the thrill of being seen in the nude by an approving crowd. Wow.

Comment

Okay here is one that I just thought of I really had to work at it cause I am usually not embarassed to be seen nude. I have a privacy fence in my backyard and the wife and I were outback getting some sun, nude of course. Well we were the only ones home so we really were surprised when my oldest sons girlfriend opens up the back gate and says hi. Man she did a quick double take then went right back outside and my wife did a grab for the towel. I just waved and said hi. My son had come home, unknown to us, and she was just waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. Amazingly nothing ws ever said about this incident.

Comment

Slim-Tall, you only need to click once. It's usually a little slow, but it eventually responds.

I was 13 and just reached puberty. Even though my family weren't nudists, I enjoyed being nude when and wherever I could.

I was in a wooded area right next to a cemetery. I was surrounded on three sides by trees with a road going through the cemetery on the fourth side. I was walking around nude in a little clearing when a car slowly went by on the road about 30 feet away. They could easily see me. I ran for the trees, and the fear of being seen and the excitement caused me to experience my first--well, you get the idea. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

This wasn't really embarassing for me because I wasn't actually seen, but it was a close call!

Recently my parents went out on some errands and so I decided to get naked. Well, I thought I heard a sound like the garage door coming up so I went to investigate. I opened up the door leading to the garage, and sure enough, it was open. It was then a mad dash to get dressed before my parents came in!

~TJ

Comment

When I was living in Tampa, Florida, I had a big house with a pool, jacuzzi and tall privacy fence. Everyday when I came in from classes at the University I would shuck off my clothes, get a glass of ice tea, my books and head for the recliner out back. It had gotten fairly late in the afternoon and I had dozed off to sleep. I heard this strange hissing sound on the pool deck. I thought, oh Lord a rattle snake, and being afraid to move I just opened my eyes and right above me, low in the sky was a hot air balloon with two fellas in it. When they saw me and I saw them I started to cover up and then thought, dummy they have seen it all, so I just stretched and waved to them. One of them hollered down to me that he was envious of my time in the sun and I could hear them chuckle about my southern exposure for nearly a mile off into the distance. Not long after that, I got caught by the cable guy working on the lines, but I told him he was welcome to take a dip and to my surprise...he did and naked too. So I guess, we do make a difference when we do it right. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

This story was related to me by a couple of friends and then later on I witnessed it for myself. When they were both 20 they had gone hiking with a couple of gals and had come upon a lake that was part of a state campground. They were at the far corner away from most everyone and the two guys who were my friends had tried but failed to talk the three gals into skinnydipping. They were aged 16, 19, and 20. Three days later the guys decided to go backpack camping nearby and had loaded themselves up with a rifle, night vision goggles, binoculars and that sort of stuff. The first night they took the night goggles hiking and came upon the same three gals at the same place swimming nude in the starlight. With the night goggles the gals were clearly visible. They came and got me the next night and we went back to the lake but no one was there. But on the hike back we passed within 200 feet of a farm house with the long windows and we noticed from a distance at around midnight what appeared to be lots of flesh through an upstairs window. We got out the binoculars and sure enough there was a girl about 14-15 reaching up into her closet with her back to the window wearing nothing at all. Really in the dark of night it would have been hard not to notice that. So being the curios fellows that we were we stayed put for a while to see how it played out. I don't think anyone else in the house was up because that was the only light that was on. She probably did not think anyone would have been outside. We all got to appreciate her lovely front as well before moving on but I couldn't blame us because we had just stumbled on the view. She eventually donned a bathrobe and left the room. Amazing that they had two instances like that in two days.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks that MWK's story may be placed in the wrong thread? It's here in a thread about embarrassing nude stories, but seems like it would fit better in a thread about voyeurism.

Of course a voyeurism thread would fit best on a different forum, since that's not what naturism is about.

Comment

luvnaturism: I can't help but agree.

Comment

I agree with both of you. MWK's story had nothing whatsoever to do with naturism, but rather voyuerism as was stated. It also didn't seem to have anything to do with embarrassing stories, or did we miss something in the translation? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X