X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Shasta -swimming and hiking

I just got back from Lake Shasta vacation , its beautiful!Well I took a little nature hike alone and got naked it was great, and I also found acove to skinny dip in , I was alone until awave runner approached I said hello how is it going? He thought I was reserving it for myself he wanted place to park his house boat.Dont know if he ever really knew I was naked I did havea blow up boat with me that was housing my swimtrunks.Just thought I would share the much needed nude time.

I just got back from Lake Shasta vacation , its beautiful!Well I took a little nature hike alone and got naked it was great, and I also found acove to skinny dip in , I was alone until awave runner approached I said hello how is it going? He thought I was reserving it for myself he wanted place to park his house boat.Dont know if he ever really knew I was naked I did havea blow up boat with me that was housing my swimtrunks.Just thought I would share the much needed nude time.

Comment

I was up that way a couple of weeks ago glad you had a good time. It was around 120 or so when I was there so we spent most of our 2 days there either in the RV with the AC on or in the pool at the RV park we staid in. Shasta is one of those lakes you really needed a power boat to have a good time at. If I had a ski boat or a wave runner or better yet a house boat it would really have been great.

Comment

I was on a houseboat ,and I too wish I had a ski boat or waverunner but blow up rafts sufficed.

Comment

Try Lake Havasu also, miles of shoreline and desert to be naked in.If you stay away from the popular areas the rangers have told us they have no problem with nudity.

Comment

quote:
            Try Lake Havasu also, miles of shoreline and desert to be naked in.If you stay away from the popular areas the rangers have told us they have no problem with nudity.

Come to the Lake and get naked !

That sound like a good idea.

Lake Havasu Question: Can you manage to get to nude safe areas on the shoreline or elsewhere without a boat? In particular can you make it with a car or van?

If so, can anyone recommend locations near (that is within reasonable driving distance of) public or private campgrounds that would be suitable for nude use?

Comment

Yes you do need a boat to get to the better areas,but if you dont mind hiking a couple of miles you can find a couple of good beaches to be nude at.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by buttnkdfireguy:
                Yes you do need a boat to get to the better areas,but if you dont mind hiking a couple of miles you can find a couple of good beaches to be nude at.

OK. I'm game. Two miles is cakewalk. Give me a couple of recommendations. I don't know Lake Havasu at all.

Comment

Working...
                X