Annual "get up and go" rant for 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual "get up and go" rant for 2017

Every year, I end up making this same pitch. I was reminded of it because I stumbled into someone on here who wanted to encourage others to enter a "virtual nudist world".

Time for the 2017 rant, which isn't going to be very much different from the rants of years past!

My wife and I are into the actual, and very real world of social nudism. We belong to one landed club, and three active non-landed groups.

We again had our annual November vacation at Cypress Cove in Florida , attended three parties and at least a half-dozen swims. Today, I just booked the flights for our November Florida trip.

And now - the warm weather is upon us. The nudist parks in New England open up for the summer. In more southern areas, they will be opening up sooner, some are open now. We will be renewing our landed club membership, attending the Eastern Naturist Gathering in Pennsylvania, taking our annual Cove trip in November.

And along the way having get-togethers with nudist friends here at the house, and attending others.

Now, let me ask you this. IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED NUDE RECREATION YET, WILL YOU DO IT THIS YEAR? If not, why not?

Are you shy? Well, don't be, at every nudist / naturist facility, you'll find lots of friends, you just haven't met them yet. You'll drink, dine, dance, laugh, socialize, exercise, and expand your social circle of friends quickly. You can get out and experience life -- and have new life experiences.

Or, you can just sit at the keyboard and dream about it for another year.

So, what are you going to do? Will we see you at any events this summer? And if you don't know how to go about doing it, ask here. There's probably a place near you, or a group near you, where you will be welcome.
    Last edited by usuallylurk; 05-19-2017, 05:34 PM.

actually they open this weekend up here....

Comment

Rant noted, Lurk. We go to landed sites whenever possible. While we aren't members of a club, we always look for a club whenever we travel and if one is nearby, we stay there. I also hit up most of the local clubs during the AANR SW nude racing series in TX and OK. There are 5 races and I intend to run them all and the one at Cypress Cove in Sep if I can get there.

Unfortunately, there isn't a landed club close enough to capture us a members since the value isn't there. Fortunate for us, we have near total freedom at the home and back yard to be free for most activities. While these are not social with others, we also like the personal time since we both work and have an abundant social life that meets our needs. In a few yrs, when my work requirements change, we will likely join a landed club and have a weekend escape. But until then, we are satisfied with our social nude time and personal time as well.

Comment

As our grandkids get older, their sports events and schedules tend to pull at us more. We do what we can when we can and most times, we have to put nudist outings, getaways, gatherings and vacations on the calendar in order to take our nudist life off the property. The club tomorrow and the beach either Tuesday or Thursday. Gearing up for a long drive up to Laguna Del Sol for a week. In July, a few days and nights at Hidden Beach and then to a textile resort with part of our family.

​We get away when we can but it isn't always easy. Our grandkids will be gone and not near as concerned about Papa and Granma too soon! We'll have plenty of time to pick up and leave for many nudist events, gatherings, when they stop demanding we be there for most of their events and functions.
        Last edited by FireProf; 05-21-2017, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X