Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelchair user nudist or Disability

To Anyone,

Hi I was wondering if there are people who are memebers of INA or just plain Nudist that uses a wheelchair to get aroundor a walker and so forth. It would be nice to see people with disability to speack up about nudism.

God Bless, Todd [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

To Anyone,

Hi I was wondering if there are people who are memebers of INA or just plain Nudist that uses a wheelchair to get aroundor a walker and so forth. It would be nice to see people with disability to speack up about nudism.

God Bless, Todd [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

There is a man at White Tail Park in Virginia who uses a wheelchair to get around. It is apparent that he more than likely had to use it for his whole life. But he is very self-sufficient (lives at the park) and very friendly.

Bob S.

Comment

Is there a way to have him get on this forum or he can he mail me? That would be cool, Thanks for resonding Bob s [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

hello, I am french an nudist and use a wheelchair all time and on the beach where I like to go , and swim in the sea ;
          I have never see an other with a wheelchair

Comment

My wife has used a walker for many years after progressing from a wheelchair.
            There is a pic of her walking across the club's lawn at Here

As for disabilities, our club has several members with disabilities. I have severe arthritis, there are members who are recovering from strokes, cancer etc.

Comment

Hey there nudistwheelchair, I've been in a power chair for 7 years and realized how easy it is to enjoy nudity. We can get away with less clothing then the abled can in public.

Enjoy your nude time.

Comment

Bob _ Are you sure? If his name starts with an S, he moved to Florida.
                But we have several people who are regulars and several visitors there that have disabilities. Not all need a wheelchair. BUT, the park is extremely easy in that respect. --
                On reflection, the only thing missing is automatic doors. But I have noticed that people with wheelchairs seem to have no difficulties getting around. The place is a godsend for them.
                Susan Weaver of AANR has something in the works involving some of them in regard to a PR campaign about how 'user' friendly AANR camps are. I don't have any details. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks for the update on him, Frank. I had wondered what happened to him (I never learned his name--I'm sure he told me, but I am not very good with names).

Now Frank, in the future, look at the date before responding. Note how this conversation took place nearly four years ago.

There are wheelchairs made for beach and other terrain use. Deming Designs makes such wheelchairs, even for use in the shallow surf.

Bob S.

Comment

I think it is great that those with various disabilities find freedom in naturism. My sister uses a wheel chair and is not a nudist, but after one of her surgeries she only found comfort going without a gown, just a bed sheet. And she is the most modest person I know, but she needed to go with what was most comfortable at the time. I was really proud of her.

Comment

Thanks for the 'date' heads up. Done that about 10 times that I know of. I'm prone to reading the comments only. Since the 'last' one is current, it's easy to overlook when it started. Though some of the current ones started years ago, they're still hot topics going strong.
                      Yes, we're talking about the same person. He still comes in summer and may move back in again.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Fatal error: Uncaught Database error in vBulletin 5.2.0: Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */REPLACE INTO cacheevent (cacheid, event) values ('vB_UserPerms1323','userPerms_1323'), ('vB_UserPerms1323','userChg_1323'), ('vB_UserPerms1323','perms_changed'), ('vB_UserPerms1323','vB_ChannelStructure_chg'), ('vBUserRep_1323','fUserContentChg_1323'), ('vBUserRep_1323','userChg_1323'), ('getSearchResults_81186fbedb423a6f50b195fd0be87e3c','perms_changed'), ('getSearchResults_81186fbedb423a6f50b195fd0be87e3c','vB_ChannelStructure_chg'), ('getSearchResults_81186fbedb423a6f50b195fd0be87e3c','vB_SearchResults_chg_0'), ('getSearchResults_81186fbedb423a6f50b195fd0be87e3c','nodeChg_6731'), ('vBPage_77b46c8a621ec0ddb2784c595558b6cd_1','vbCachedFullPage'), ('vbPre_conversation84.70.26.6731',''); MySQL Error : Incorrect key file for table './clothes_CFF_New/cacheevent.MYI'; try to repair it Error Number : 126 Request Date : Wednesday, April 26th 2017 @ 10:10:26 PM Error Date : Wednesday, April 26th 2017 @ 10:10:27 P in /home/clothes/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1255