Topless Nude Preteen Girls?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topless Nude Preteen Girls?

I was reading the posts from Stu and a couple other guys from the Gough posts about the guy who walked around Europe naked and I found some interesting quotes and I was just wondering how everybody felt about this and I figure ill put my 2 cents in and then see how people feel

------------------------------------------------
    Question: Would you allow a neighbor of yours to let their seven-year-old daughter play in her front yard topless? How about naked? (assuming the weather is appropriate). If not, why?

Yes I would let her play naked, mostly because I feel its their yard and its not any of my damn business and also I dont feel anyone should be putting down some little 7 year old girl because she choses to play without her clothes on, I mean cmon just let her be a kid and move on with your busy life. I wouldnt really care how old she was, as long as she was just minding her own business and not bugging me then i wouldnt care and if I had neighbors, we'd both know right from the start how we feel about each other and this wouldnt even be an issue.

------------------------------------------------

"At age 7 I would tell my neighbour that I though it was inappropriate. But I wouldn't go beyond that. If she was, say, 12 then I'd notify the authorities."

Why would anyone do this? What does it matter if she is 7 or 12? Isnt calling the police a little bit excessive? The most id do is talk to her parents if it even bugged me at all and personally id just talk to her and keep it simple, I wouldnt want to scare her parents or anything. Honestly though id keep my big mouth shut about it, because its none of my business. Anyways I dont see what would be any different from a 7 and a 12 year old besides the size of her breasts and her hips might be a bit rounder and her body shaped more like a woman but a woman's body is beautiful and I have absouletely no objection to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your answer is a little better than what I expected. Where's the difference? In her breasts? Why you would notify the authorities instead of saying to the girl herself, or her parents, that you would not like to see nudity?"

Nudity? For starters, being topless is not nude and even if she was nude, I wouldnt say anything, its my choice to look into their yard which unless they dont mind me doing so is a bit rude id say so if I looked in there id get what I deserved and if that was their topless/nude daughter then well I got what I asked for and honestly id be friendly and not even mention her nudity and even if I did id mention it in a nice way. Calling the cops on a kid to me is just wrong, I mean most issues with kids the parents and whoever is involved can solve on their own, bringing the police into it is unecessary and can cause more harm than good and can usually cost more too, having the parents deal with it is free and there is no hassle.

-----------------------------------------------

"Actually, at about age 10, the law could go after her, that's why I made her a seven-year-old. And what if the girl in question is not yet growing? Or what if the seven-year-old girl had gone through some precocious puberty?"

Thats my point. Why would you even have a law that says a 10 year old girl and under can be topless but not an 11 year old. Do these 11 year olds turn into some sort of disfigured monster when they turn 11? I mean I dont get why someone who is 10 1/2 can be topless but someone with the same body that is 11 cant. Also what if she is already developing? Do you still let her be topless even though she has developed breasts? I mean this is just an endless issue and these days it just isnt worth getting the police into, one thing, its a trivial thing for the police to worry about or waste time with and the last thing id wanna see is my neighbors daughter getting in trouble with the fuzz for having her shirt off or getting carted off to jail like some convict or have her parents put onto some sort of child abuser list. I mean this is NOT justice and I would have no part in it.

"At age 12 she is developing as an adult and so I would object."

Why would you object? Simply because she now has breasts instead of a flat chest? How would you know just because she is 12 that she is devloping, she could be a late bloomer and have a flat chest, would you still object? Kid or Adult, if people wanna be topless or nude in their own yard then so be it, I mean its not my business to be poking into their yard in the first damn place and it wouldnt be good for my conscience to see the police come over and terrorize and accuse my neighbor or her daughter of doing something wrong and I sure wouldnt want them to blame me for it because im a good person and I dont tattle on people for doing something that should be well within their right.

"So is a nine-year-old. So is anyone going through puberty. One nine-year-old girl could have the same development as a 13-year-old girl. And yet the nine year old girl could still legally be topless in public. Does that make any sense?"

No, I dont think that a topless 9 year old should get in any more trouble than a topless 13 year old. For one they are just kids and ticketing, fineing and especially arresting kids, especially for something so simple and trivial in my mind is just wrong and if no one calls the police then the person never gets into trouble, which most likely they shouldnt anyways and most likely there isnt any law for them to get into trouble with in the first place. I mean cmon just let kids be kids, get nude, and enjoy yourself.

Here in ont canada its legal for any female to be topless. I mean all that breast are is alot of fat in that area. In all fairness if a place has a law saying females cant go topless, why not make a law saying males cant go topless also after all we BOTH have chest and nipplesas when we are in the womb we all start out as a female.
    If you are offened then i think that you should paint your windows and stay inside [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Over the past few years I have come to realize that the attitude much of society takes regarding women's breasts is based on false premises. The most important of these is that a woman's breasts are sexual in nature.

Now, we nudists believe that there's nothing wrong with allowing our entire bodies, including our external sex organs, to be exposed. But even working with the non-nudist belief that sex organs should be covered, what does that have to do with breasts? Their only reproductive function is to provide nourishment for young children.

Some claim that, because it is common to stimulate the breasts during sex, they are sexual organs. But what do you do with a woman's lips? Or hands? Or men's nipples, which are as responsive as female ones?

For these reasons, I believe that women should have the same right to go topfree as men do (it isn't all that much when you look at who goes topfree where), and that nursing mothers should have that right to a far greater extent. So I certainly wouldn't take any action if a seven-year-old girl neighbor was playing in her front yard without a top, except to smile at her parents and comment on how much fun the girl was having. And if she were seventeen, I would just wave and ask, "How's it going?" After all, it's not as if she was naked or anything! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Heck I wouldnt even care if she was naked, its none of my business. Id just say hi and smile and tell her to have fun and move on with my life. Ive got more things to worry about than some topless girl and really I think its great that shed be topless or naked, so either way, no worries for me.

Comment

The sole reason why I might have a concern about a child being naked in her own yard is over her personal safety.

We have had clothed kids snatched off the street, out of their yards, and even out of their beds. A naked kid would be at greater risk.

Concern for safety is why you see naked parents with clothed children at clothing-optional beaches.

Gary

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Gary Naturist:
            [qb] We have had clothed kids snatched off the street, out of their yards, and even out of their beds. A naked kid would be at greater risk.

Concern for safety is why you see naked parents with clothed children at clothing-optional beaches.[/qb]
            Is there any evidence anywhere to suggest that a 'naked kid' is more likely to be snatched off the street than a clothed kid? Has a naked child ever been snatched from anywhere? And is it really true that naturist parents deliberately keep their children clothed on beaches for reasons of safety? I'm struggling to understand that one.

Rik

Comment

I can only add that when I was a boy, I used to swim at a hotel pool. One of the girls who was also a regular there never wore a top and only the briefest bottoms. She continued to do so until she was at least 11 and her breasts were beginning to swell.

Her toplessless was never an issue at the time; she played carefree right along with us as we learned to dive, swim underwater and play water volleyball.

It wasn't until years later that I learned that it is unusual in some quarters for a girl on the cusp of adolescence to go topless.

We children were well supervised and had no worries about kidnappers.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Gary Naturist:
                [qb] The sole reason why I might have a concern about a child being naked in her own yard is over her personal safety.

We have had clothed kids snatched off the street, out of their yards, and even out of their beds. A naked kid would be at greater risk.

Concern for safety is why you see naked parents with clothed children at clothing-optional beaches.

Gary [/qb]
                If parents keep children clothed at beaches because they think they are safer, they have a totally false sense of security going on.

Pedophiles have no problem with taking clothes off a child.

Comment

If we are not talking about nude beaches, instead about textile beaches or swimming-pools and other public places, why a preteen girl's flat chest should be covered? Why the fashion designers have decided that ALL girl's swimwear are diminished versions of adult women's (one- or two-piece) swimwear? And why the parents have obviously generally agreed with them?

In my mind it must be legal to a little flat chested girl to appear topless in textile swimming places and parks. If the parents cannot buy one-piece topless swimwear designed especially to girls, they could throw the top part away and not use it.

Kari P

Comment

Some people, like Stu, are so repulsed and grossed out by nudity that they will call the cops on a child! I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.

A girl of about 5 years was changing either into or out of her swimsuit on the beach. Some halfwit actually called the cops on her! Imagine being so offended by the innocent nudity of a little child so as to call the cops! I didn't actually see this; I was told about it by a friend who did see it.

Comment

One hot summer day, when I used to read electric meters for a living, I walked over the crest of a hill and came upon a yardful of naked children, all preteens of both sexes. I later learned that they were the kids of one of my co-workers and a a few of their neighbor's kids as well. They had been playing in a wading pool, running through a sprinkler and sliding down the hill on one of those plastic "Slip and Slide" ramps. It was the middle of a workday and all the neighbors were gone, so I was the first adult to pass through in hours. When they saw me, the kids all streaked into the backyard. I suppose they resumed their games when the meter man (me) had gone.

I was not offended, just slightly amused and happy for them that they had a little bit of freedom on that quiet street. One of the mothers was watching them and they were in no danger.

I was not a naturist in those days, but I was charmed by their carefree nudity and would never have reported them.

Comment

"We have had clothed kids snatched off the street, out of their yards, and even out of their beds. A naked kid would be at greater risk."

Despite the media, this is an exceedingly rare occurrence, Gary. Only about 20% (maybe less) of the abuse of children involve strangers. Of the stranger abuse, most of that happens with the stranger gaining the trust of the child at a park or some other public place. I don't know the actual figures, but I would guess that maybe between 1-5% of all stranger abductions are from the child's home or property.

Now as for the idea that a naked child would be at a greater risk, I don't know. Maybe slightly, but the biggest thing that abductors look for is the presence of parents or other adults who are looking after the child. That is the single most important thing to protect your child that you can do.

"If parents keep children clothed at beaches because they think they are safer, they have a totally false sense of security going on."

So true, cyndiann. Pervs don't care about what the child is wearing. Abuse doesn't go down in winter just because the children are suddenly wearing more clothes.

And Jon-Marc, to match your story, a few years ago there was a story highlighted by a local editorial columnist about a woman who reported to the lifeguard at a local beach that a two-year-old girl was topless. And the lifeguard actually went over to the mother and asked her to put a top on the girl! I can't remember if she did, but that is just ridiculous. She's two years old!

Bob S.

Comment

That was right in Virginia Beach where you are was't it Bob?

I know all over Florida and other places the RRR is still out making laws against public nudity, saying that mere nudity is degrading to women, causes prostitution and drug use and other bizarre charges.

Even in those cases the age limit on applying those laws is ten years old.

We had one pass in Brooksvills just last week, about half an hour away from me.

Comment

The sole reason why I might have a concern about a child being naked in her own yard is over her personal safety.

Gary

-------------------------------------------------
                            Im sure if you were a good parent and were watching your kid well that you wouldnt have to worry about anyone snatching him/her and pediphiles dont care weither a kid is naked or clothed, they'll snatch em anyways, so being naked or clothed doesnt make them any safer. I mean if parents would actually care about their kids, use a little common sense and actually watch them or keep a reasonable eye on them while they play then most of this stuff wouldnt happen. It is good for kids to be naked, we shouldnt deny them this simply because of all the problems with pediphiles. We gotta deal with the pediphiles, not the naked children.

Comment

A girl of about 5 years was changing either into or out of her swimsuit on the beach. Some halfwit actually called the cops on her! Imagine being so offended by the innocent nudity of a little child so as to call the cops! I didn't actually see this; I was told about it by a friend who did see it.
                              -------------------------------------------------

That's absurd! I mean I cannot beleive someone would call the cops on a 5 year old!!!!! I bet those cops got a good laugh out of the person who called them about the kid, im sure they got real pissed that person called their asses down there merely to get the girl to put her clothes on. I think people oughta get fined for such ridiculous things, I mean the police need to fight crime and stop terrorists and some bozo is wasting their time and manpower over a preschooler??? The nerve of such a person.

Comment

Working...
                              X