Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by hm0504:
    OK Cindiann and Welt, stop misspelling each other's names!

Caught that huh? LOL!

I was gonna spell it Wart so be happy!

Comment

You know what this is sounding like, the AANR vs. the TNS. AANR is traditionally focused on their own properties: campgrounds, resorts, etc. while TNS is traditionally focused on the public arena.

Walt is arguing the AANR side.

And regarding the picnics or some other topless activities, wasn't the woman who created them kicked out of a nudist park for doing so? I tried to find it on the legal pages here, but couldn't find a topic that it could be in.

"I still think that the actions of these individuals was rude and pointless"

Yes, how rude of them to do something that was legal! And pointless? Walking around the town was pointless. Walt, don't you think the actions of the police was rude and pointless? Rude because they used their authority to arrest people for doing nothing illegal and pointless in that the arrests will accomplish nothing.

It will, instead, garner publicity for other women who will find out that they, too, can be topless in public. And if they sue the city and win, it will really have been a pointless and costly action. This whole fiasco may also teach the police that yes, women can be topless.

"Mark, I wonder if the moderators caught your parenthetical greeting to sandy - aka...
      Hint, hint moderators."

Yeah. I wanted to make sure that it was Cyberstalker so the first I read it, I contacted Doug so he could check up on the ISP. If nothing else, tomorrow, I may just delete the whole post as well as MJ's and Mark's replies.

It seems Cyberstalker is in its female mode again.

Bob S.

Comment

It seems to me that the only people who will really know why those women went walkabout topless is the women themselves, and whether Empire Haven had asked the women not to go topless is for Empire Haven to know, since it appears that nobody has even asked Empire Haven if they asked the women not to go topless in the village, and nobody has asked the women the reason why they went topless in the village. Certainly the police overstepped the mark when they arrested the women just for being topless especially when they had the legal right to be that way, and it seems the police caused the disturbance when they sent three cars out to arrest the women. The police cant have things all thier own way as it seems they are ones breaking the law not the women.

Tony

quote:
        Originally posted by Bob S.:
        You know what this is sounding like, the AANR vs. the TNS. AANR is traditionally focused on their own properties: campgrounds, resorts, etc. while TNS is traditionally focused on the public arena.

Walt is arguing the AANR side.

And regarding the picnics or some other topless activities, wasn't the woman who created them kicked out of a nudist park for doing so? I tried to find it on the legal pages here, but couldn't find a topic that it could be in.

"I still think that the actions of these individuals was rude and pointless"

Yes, how rude of them to do something that was legal! And pointless? Walking around the town was pointless. Walt, don't you think the actions of the police was rude and pointless? Rude because they used their authority to arrest people for doing nothing illegal and pointless in that the arrests will accomplish nothing.

It will, instead, garner publicity for other women who will find out that they, too, can be topless in public. And if they sue the city and win, it will really have been a pointless and costly action. This whole fiasco may also teach the police that yes, women can be topless.

"Mark, I wonder if the moderators caught your parenthetical greeting to sandy - aka...
        Hint, hint moderators."

Yeah. I wanted to make sure that it was Cyberstalker so the first I read it, I contacted Doug so he could check up on the ISP. If nothing else, tomorrow, I may just delete the whole post as well as MJ's and Mark's replies.

It seems Cyberstalker is in its female mode again.

Bob S.

Comment

"It seems to me that the only people who will really know why those women went walkabout topless is the women themselves, and whether Empire Haven had asked the women not to go topless is for Empire Haven to know"

Tony, I can't speak for the women, but I can guess they figured that since toplessness was legal in NY, they had every right to do so. As for EH, I have a feeling they prefer to keep the nudity within their walls. It wouldn't surprise me that if EH knew about the women's plans to go shirtless, they would have asked them not to.

Bob S.

Comment

Who is removing posts from this thread?

Comment

Who is? I was just reading an extended post by a lady saying a previous post had disappeared and she posted it again. I read her second post, refreshed "See latest Posts/Replies", and PascoDoug's message is the last message and hers is not there anymore. Could there be another thread or what's going on? I didn't even remember her "username" to check her last posts, and I cannot find the message searching for civil rights or some of the points she mentioned. Very Strange, Could she be possibly editing or deleting her own message by mistake?
              ?????

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by NakedGary:
                Who is? I was just reading an extended post by a lady saying a previous post had disappeared and she posted it again. I read her second post, refreshed "See latest Posts/Replies", and PascoDoug's message is the last message and hers is not there anymore. Could there be another thread or what's going on? I didn't even remember her "username" to check her last posts, and I cannot find the message searching for civil rights or some of the points she mentioned. Very Strange, Could she be possibly editing or deleting her own message by mistake?
                ?????

The poster was named something like AlexisDanielle. Her initial post was in this thread. In my reply to her post I put a parenthical [Hi Sandy] because her syntax, way of expression and general demeanor was spot on like the multiple named poster Bob calls "Cyberstalker". It may have been someone else, but after a while you can recognize a person's voice - even through a keyboard.

My reply to her disappeared, I did not delete it. So I don't think AlexisDanielle's post was deleted by author - mine wasn't. One of the moderators had to have removed them. Which is fine with me.

-Mark

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by AlexisDanielle:
                  Interesting. I can assure you NaturistMark, I am not this "cyberstalker" as I just joined and have just now posted to this thread. And I did see the parenthetical "Hi Sandy" and was confused as to what this was about.

Hi Allie,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry if your introduction was strained. There was a person who made it their driving ambition to be disruptive here, who was banned and returned time after time under new names. Unfortunately your "voice" is very similar, I am very happy to hear that you are someone else entirely - Welcome.

quote:
                  I am old enough to know and wise enough to know you have to use good judgement before you do a certain behavior, lawful or not. Consideration and respecting others should be in the forefront.

Consideration and respect is a two way street. I am old enough to remember Jim Crow - sometimes people need to demand respect. A right which you are intimidated or persuaded not to use soon is lost. The fact that the Moravia 4 were arrested and charged with a non-existent crime proves that the professionals in charge of enforcing the law are ignorant of it. A right that you don't dare exercise, and that isn't protected by authority doesn't exist.

-Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark and AlexisDanielle,

Very strange, if you click under the user name [last post] where it says "4 Posts" it links to only the last post by her. That means someone with permissions or authority has deleted the post remotely from the database. If you go to "AlexisDanielle" profile and click on "View recent posts by AlexisDanielle" it only shows her last post that is still present [posted at 7:22 PM PDT]

So it had to be someone other than myself or PascoDoug, and most moderators would have or should have notified her by private message or in the forum as to the reason two of her posts have been deleted?

Or do we have more going on than what’s obvious or has someone hacked into this "powered by groupee community" or gotten into one of the administrators or moderators account.

AlexisDanielle, I hope you have a copy of the document that you posted and went away twice so you can post again, and we will copy it and post again if it mysteriously disappears, or Doug and/or Corky figures out what's going on.

Comment

It's been determined what happened. It was a misunderstanding.

Every attempt will be made to ensure that 'Cyberstalker/Sandy/Tunza/Rocket/Spanish Guy' doesn't fool its way back into the community, while not infringing on the free speech of real nudists here.

Unwired

Comment

Thanks "Unwired"

AlexisDanielle if you have a copy of what you posted please post again, and welcome to the forums.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by NakedGary:
                          AlexisDanielle, I hope you have a copy of the document that you posted and went away twice so you can post again, and we will copy it and post again if it mysteriously disappears, or Doug and/or Corky figures out what's going on.

From what I understand.. her post was originally deleted by Bob S. and then this evening by Unwired. Nothing more than that.

I provided Alexis a copy of her original post (I had an archive of it in my e-mail).

Comment

Well folks, Alexis has informed me that due to her warm reception here she will no longer be posting on the forum.

Comment

Yes, it was I who deleted the three posts. AlexisDanielle's first post as well as Mark's and MJ's replies to her as they had copied part of her post in their replies.

I have apologized to her and hope that, unlike what she told Doug, that she will be back.

Bob S.

Comment

In New York City, the police get it right - they intervened to protect a group of topfree women in Columbus Circle. A police spokeswoman noted it's legal for women to go topless in public. Ironically they were protesting the earlier illegal arrest and detention of a woman for being topfree in public.

-Mark

Comment

Working...
                                X