X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudist video clips

Just some clips I found and wanted to share. Know that some of the clips aren't in English, so anybody that understands what's being said feel free to translate.

Last edited by simonsebs; 06-11-2008, 09:53 PM. Reason: One clip was deleted

Can't help much with the translation, but much of the second video is filmed at "La Jenny" naturist village on the Atlantic coast of France. I recognize the pool.

Cool videos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

great video clips! makes this home naturist want to come out and get some sun,maybe next year.

"love life as your a long time dead"

Comment

I would like to go to the place shown in the middle clip. Looks like a large facility with a lots of water activities. Where is it?

Comment

Great Video clips. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Thanks for sharing the clips. Enjoyed them very much. My, how I miss summer.

Comment

Thanks for the video clips. Everyone was enjoying there time clothesfree. The frist video may help those who are trying to come out of the closet. It shows just how friendly people are when meeting them on a first visit.And it shows how silly one can be . Looking forward to spring and getting out again. Thanks again.

Comment

Well seeing as you all liked those so much, here's so more.

Last edited by simonsebs; 03-24-2008, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks for these videos. The first one is hilarious. All of them together illustrate that naturism in Europe is much more of a family activity than it is in the US.

Comment

Video Clip 1

This clip is from the Naturist Film 'Educating Julie'. It was made in the 80's the actors and producers are English. Its considered a classic. Its entertaining to watch though not a great movie. It shows the evolution of a young woman doing research on nudism for a college paper. She finds herself becoming more confident and comfortable in her own skin litterally. Her boyfriend on other hand has some issues. I would reccomend it. I know it is available for sale online also.

Comment

Originally posted by PascoDoug View Post
                      Can't help much with the translation, but much of the second video is filmed at "La Jenny" naturist village on the Atlantic coast of France. I recognize the pool.

Cool videos. Thanks for sharing.
                      ...and the scene in the same film showing the "thalassotherapy" spa was filmed at Euronat, a huge complex like La Jenny, and not too far from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                        ...and the scene in the same film showing the "thalassotherapy" spa was filmed at Euronat, a huge complex like La Jenny, and not too far from there.
                        ....and another place in the video was definitely Domaine de la Sablièrewhich makes me think that the video is a France4naturisme promotional production.
                        Are there any other of the eleven France4naturisme camping villages on the video?

Pete Knight

Comment

clips

I found this first clip to be really helpful, it could have been me there so shy an worried. But I found that there was nothing to worry about and now I enjoy my nudity

Comment

All these video clips and a bunch more are available on the French nudist website "Vivre nu". Although you may have a difficult time joining if you do not understand French.

I agree with "Educating Julie". The movie has been panned by many nudists as being irrelevant, poorly acted and directed or as "sending mixed messages". I think that's unfair; the director did her best with limited ressources and non-nudist actors (or non-acting nudists). The movie proved an invaluable resource when I first started exploring nudism; it cleared up my misconceptions and "Julie" gave my wife someone she could relate to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nudony View Post
                              All these video clips and a bunch more are available on the French nudist website "Vivre nu". Although you may have a difficult time joining if you do not understand French.
                              Have you checked it out lately? I joined Vivre nu some time ago and downloaded a few clips including "Educating Julie" but lately it just seems to not function for me. Click a download and it takes to what looks like error message. No download. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it is not obvious. Or maybe they've locked out U.S. ISPs.

Comment

Working...
                              X