Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturist fiction

Naturist fiction

I know I've mentioned this on one or two other threads, but I decided to formally introduce it.

After the sudden disapperance of nakedfiction.com I decided to start another site for stories about nudism and positive, non-sexual nudity in general. So please check out the site, tell me what you like, what needs to be improved, and try to join and add to the stories if you can.

Re: Naturist fiction

I don't know who all on the forum visited my site, but for no reason yesterday my site was deleted by Bravenet. My thanks to all those who visited and posted on my forum.

Comment

Did you have any of the stories archived? There were some really good ones there.

Comment

I have a few naturist stories at
        http://www.kw4gt.com/stories.htm

Comment

Originally posted by jandatxnude View Post
          Did you have any of the stories archived? There were some really good ones there.
          No I didn't, I should have.

Comment

I really enjoyed reading the stories on that forum. It is a shame there was no archive. I note that a previous forum nude fiction from which some of the stories continued has also suffered the same fate. Would anybody have saved the stories in another way so that the forum could be resurrected?

Normski

Comment

I have felt guilty that I had not produced another chapter to “The Birthday Suit” for some time! At least I have saved all the preceding chapters on my computer, unlike the previous time, when I had to recreate the story from memory and I am only a one finger typist!

Comment

Be aware that this site overall is sexual, but these two stories are perfectly G rated, no sex at all. They're pretty good stories, if you like a little sci-fi with your naturism.

http://storiesonline.net/library/universe.php?id=574

Comment

Simonsebs, is there any likelyhood that you will resurrect the site? "Veritas"

Comment

Originally posted by Petrus View Post
                    Simonsebs, is there any likelyhood that you will resurrect the site? "Veritas"
                    I didn't save the story, so no.

Comment

I have decided to start another forum. Only thing is you have to join Nudist clubhouse and the group "Naturist Fiction".

Comment

Here is my nude story site

http://web.archive.org/web/200712311...tion.net/1.htm

Comment

Since it seems like Nudist Clubhouse is done for I lost my group. So I've started another site. This will probably be the last time though.
                          Visit our forum at: naturistfiction.freeforums.net

Comment

My new site hasn't been doing very well. So I just wanted to remind everyone it exists.

Comment

thank you. I will visit your new site

Comment

Working...
                              X