Nude at home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nude at home

toffeedog stay nude when you want, im nude all time at home, but have no pool like you. I think what you told us of the wife at the weekend, you have found a new nudist friend.

Comment

Good for you toffeedog. I am glad things worked out for you. I love being naked at home also. To have friends that come over and join me would be great.
      I am new here and look forward to meeting like minded friends.

Take care and enjoy nudism.

bbime

Comment

I agree with what is being said by others here.Warn them first before they come.I've been in a similar situation.In an earlier post,I had said that I answered the door nude when a friend came to my house.Even though she had been warned,she still acted a bit surprised and startled.The same thing applies here.It is your house and you have the right to be without clothes.If they are willing to accept it,that's fine,they can't say they were not warned.

Comment

We have a sign on the driveway:

http://campingbare.mine.nu/optsign.jpg

If anyone comes over unannounced I usually will not dress for them. If we are expecting someone, then it depends on whether they mind or not. If not, then great.

Comment

I feel this way about itI definitely have the right to be nude in my own home. But with the mentality regarding nudity being what it is in much of the USA, if I invite people, I have to warn them about my nakedness and give them the option of refusing to visit before they encounter something that they may regard as wrong or, at least, distasteful. If folks show up uninvited, wellif they dont like it or cant accept nudity, then they can leave.

Comment

Working...
            X