Living naked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living naked

Hey - want to express my personal belief/lifestyle about living naked - see if others live the same way. I'm 55 and have lived my entire adult life naked at home whether involved, roommate or single. I've always been completely upfront about it so it's never been an issue. At home once I drop trou after work I always stay completely barefoot and naked 365 days a year. I do include the winter when it's still pretty cold here - my bare *** is cold. I don't own or believe in wearing underwear of any kind, robe, slippers or anything. The only thing that seems normal or appropriate to me as a nudist man is to be completely naked. I knew by my teens at home seeing my dad comfortable being naked from time to time, sleeping naked & also part time commando that I had to live naked. I did the same at home as a teen except had completely stopped wearing underwear. The living naked was the natural progression. I could not imagine living any other way - what about you guys. Tim

Re: Living naked

When it gets cold, the sweats go on. Power bill gets to damn high otherwise.

Comment

I'm naked near all the time at home sometimes I'll wear a towel and when we have visitors I'll put shorts on. Winter isn't really cold enough for clothing. I sleep nude all the time.

Comment

I live a bit further north about 90 miles south of Canada in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains so I often wear a fleece robe and slippers in winter around the house. When I did live in SoCal I was nude all winter long and one of my traditions was to go to San Onofre Beach on New Years Day for a nude swim not really a Polar plunge when the temps are in the high 50's or low 60's but is sure was fun.

Comment

I too am nude from the time I get home. It is near zero today. Her and I are nude as usual doing our workout. I am between machines right now, bike next then treadmill. Keeps us warm on a chilly day. In warmer weather we are nude wheather inside or outside. It is the way we choose to live.

Several of our lady friends arrived the other evening. She was finished but I was mid-workout and nude as usual. They came in and said hello and waited for us to finish our workouts and showers. It was not the first time they have done this. We had a wonderful dinner with them after we showered. No need to get dressed.

I have lived all of my life this way. People who know us know we will be nude. It is no big deal.

Comment

i am 57 and spend most of my time nude. when our daughter was home she knew, as my wife, that i was pursuing the nudist lifestyle. our daughter chose not to see dad nude so i was clothed when she was in the house. i had to make it comfortable for her too. she did walk in un-announced a few times and saw me nude at the computer. now that she is on her own nude 24/7 here unless textiles are visiting.

Comment

I'm the same way. Clothes start coming off before i even hit the front door. I too have quit wearing underwear also, want to be as close to being naked as possible when i do have to wear clothes. I live on 10 wooded acres in the country, and is nice to be able to work out in the woods au natural.

Comment

Hi All,

Bareassed54, we seem to have the same belief/lifestyle regarding living nude.

I also believe in being completely naked(no hat, no shoes/slippers, ect.).

I was only clothed for 12 hours for the entire month of January and seven of those hours came on one day while running errands.

If I had the money and could live where the weather is warm year around, I would NEVER wear any clothing again!

Comment

Unfortunately living in Canada makes it impossible to stay nude for long periods of time during the winter. If I get cold in the house I will put a robe on to warm up. It is the upper body that gets cold. Plenty of snow outside. Envious of people living in more moderate zones.

Comment

i am nifoc right now (8:30 am feb 4). that's the advantage of florida. the disadvantage
                    (for most) is the summer heat.

Comment

For me, it's about living comfortably. I go nude as often as possible; it is more relaxing, more free. I began going nude when I was younger because I saw no need to be clothed when by myself. It made no sense to cover up when no one else was around. Eventually, I realized that this was not something that had to be restricted to just my room. In my late teens, I discovered the joys of actual naturism and the simplicity of living without clothing, so I say that for me, living naked is living free. If it were possible, I would spend my whole life nude!

Comment

hmmmm

I love to be nude as often as possible, but it doesn't define me. I like doing other things too. For me it is a passion, but not a commitment.

Comment

Yes to live naked would be extraordinary but we are all limited by climate and even more by the non acceptance by the general public not to mention the law. I live on an isolated farm so I could and I am naked most of the time when at home during summer but COMFORT is the limiting factor. I am not that fanatical that I would go around totally naked in the winter with various body parts nearly falling off from the cold. I dress when it is more comfortable to do so and that includes times when I would feel uncomfortable in the presence of clothed others or that they would feel uncomfortable in my nude presence.

Having said that I do love to be active outside in winter dressed only in a fleece zip front vest. I have not worn a watch for many years and go barefoot whenever I can, even in the office. I guess it boils down to my wish to be as near nude as is possible or comfortable or acceptable to the nearby people or the law.

Comment

A big terry cloth robe after a shower is a good thing, but wearing shoes in the house is as alien to me as swimming naked is to the "normal" people.

Comment

I just wrote an article in nude recreation.about a friend of mine that contacted me out of the blue,we go back over twenty years.He envited my wife and I to his farm,and has three kids.When we arrived,we found out that they realy lived the nudist life,his kids are home schooled,so they dont need clothes or shoes,and he does almost all his chores in the buff,his kids also help with chores,and they remain naked 365 days a year.They made me feel like a textile!I asked them how it felt like,and the e kids and parents were unnanemous...they loved it,and said the wife...it was ecconomical.
                              I have to confess,I had to go and look in the kids closets for clothing,and It was almost empty...just the odd shorts and t when they had to go to town,I think the boys didnot even have three shorts,and I found no underware.That shut my doubt up for good!

Comment

Working...
                              X