Hidden Beach Au Natural Resort

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Beach Au Natural Resort

The Rowdys of the Caribbean - an adult nude travel group - (non swing)...will once again be celebrating their annual MOAP ( Mother of all Parties) at Hidden Beach Au Natural Resort near Playa del Carmen , Mexico from June 10th - 17th...2006...an entire week of all nude 24-7 naked fun in the tropical sun in paradise at Hidden Beach Resort...its good to be a Rowdy !!!

The Rowdys of the Caribbean - an adult nude travel group - (non swing)...will once again be celebrating their annual MOAP ( Mother of all Parties) at Hidden Beach Au Natural Resort near Playa del Carmen , Mexico from June 10th - 17th...2006...an entire week of all nude 24-7 naked fun in the tropical sun in paradise at Hidden Beach Resort...its good to be a Rowdy !!!

Comment

Wow, that sounds like a great time. Wish I could join you, but cannot.

Don't forget lots of sun screen!!!

Comment

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Red Baron:
          Wow, that sounds like a great time. Wish I could join you, but cannot.

Don't forget lots of sun screen!!!
          Great advice...Sunscreen is a must...and the MOAP at HBR is a blast...LOL

Comment

Does your group or has your group feel/felt that less people are willing to join in because to the name of your group!?

You seem to have lots of fun, travel to many places we'd love to visit. We are a fun lovin' couple (non swing) but........I'd have one hell of a time convincing my wife that we should join your group with a name like Rowdy's!

Hope you have fun at HBR! I wish we could join you.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by FireProf:
              Does your group or has your group feel/felt that less people are willing to join in because to the name of your group!?

You seem to have lots of fun, travel to many places we'd love to visit. We are a fun lovin' couple (non swing) but........I'd have one hell of a time convincing my wife that we should join your group with a name like Rowdy's!

Hope you have fun at HBR! I wish we could join you.
              ....don't let the name fool ya...we are not really that Rowdy...LOL...we are just a bunch of nudists...who enjoy vacationing nekkie in paradise ..in small groups..because its just more fun that way...the group name is sort of a parody and tongue in cheek humor...someone ( a giant mouse)...had already used "pirates of the caribbean"...so we just picked "Rowdys of the Caribbean"...Arghhhhh

Comment

Arghhhhhh,

tan't nothin' I like more than pirates.....mate!

I really think she'd have a good time. We may become stoways with some good friends of ours on one of your future trips.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Jason Lee:
                  Hidden Beach Resort (adults only)

is it a hedonistic or nudist resort ?
                  Hidden Beach Resort..is an Au natural nudist resort...not like a Mexican Hedo...no PDS !!!

Comment

PDA's = public displays of affection.

PDS's = public displays of sex/sexual/sexuality

Hedo has a reputation for getting a bit more wild then a regular family oriented nudist resort or even just an adult resort. There are lots of stories and some can be exaggerated. I've never been so I couldn't tell you truthfully what goes on, only stories from nudist friends of ours that have gone and stayed.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by FireProf:
                      PDA's = public displays of affection.

PDS's = public displays of sex/sexual/sexuality

Hedo has a reputation for getting a bit more wild then a regular family oriented nudist resort or even just an adult resort.

...That is correct...LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X