Naturist Family Photo Albums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturist Family Photo Albums

Many years ago our family photo album included nude photos of me as an infant. I know this is not unusual.

This got me thinking; do those of you who are families that accept naturism have family photo albums that include nude photography of family members other than baby pictures? Now that digital cameras are available and photos can be published at home this seems like more of an option now than it was in the past. So is this something that any of you are doing or plan to do? What are your thoughts on this?

SD

Many years ago our family photo album included nude photos of me as an infant. I know this is not unusual.

This got me thinking; do those of you who are families that accept naturism have family photo albums that include nude photography of family members other than baby pictures? Now that digital cameras are available and photos can be published at home this seems like more of an option now than it was in the past. So is this something that any of you are doing or plan to do? What are your thoughts on this?

SD

Comment

We do have many albums which contain nude photos of us through the 15 years or so that we have been nudists. The key factor here is where they were developed and to whom they are shown! "Naturally" all of our friends and other family members already know we are nudists so that really is not an issue.

Comment

We do not have a special album of our nude children and also adults but we have photos of family members in sauna, sunning and swimming naked. They are family matter and not shown to others. So they are not in the collection of family pictures shown to others but every child have on CD all of them separatly from other pics. We have no problem with those pics in the family.

Comment

Working...
        X