X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOboy, there's no such thing as transexuals. It's just an urban myth. A fellow falls into sin and decides that he wants to act like a woman. Then he finds some doctor who stands to make big bucks for doing the operation. Then he gets some phony psychiatrist to brainwash him further into thinking he is a woman, all the while his XY genes are making a liar out of both of them.

Rather than humoring these people, they need to face the cold hard facts that they are either XX or XY and they should just learn to accept the genes they were born with. That's called body acceptance and that's at the very core of what nudism is all about.

Comment

Soundman, when I saw Stu's post saying the above, I started to reply just like you did. Then I came to realize his statement is legitimate, and here's why: nudism is a choice, while transexuality, like homosexuality and right- or left-handedness, is not. Therefore it's apples and oranges to compare them.
      -------------------------------------------------

Homosexuality and transexuality are choices too. Most people I know who are homosexual were not at a young age and chose to be later in life and when they were young they didnt know what homosexuality even was, they never thought such a thing existed. Nudism is something natural because being nude is our natural state. Chosing to be homosexual or chosing to become a man or woman when youre the opposite is just a choice and it defeats the purpose of body acceptance. People need to accept themselves as they are and not be fooled into doing something foolish or being something they are not. I actually like Trailscouts description of this because he sums it up fairly well.

Free choices of lifestyle cannot be equated with our natural inborn traits, which none of us choose voluntarily.

Yeah but you have a hard time distiguishing between what is a free choice and what youre born with. People are born to be naked, they are not born to go hump other men and theyre not born to think that theyre a woman when its obvious theyre a man.

There are still those on this board who refuse to accept this difference, and that's one thing that causes threads like this to never end.

Thats because most of us seek body acceptance and how can you do that when you cant even accept the sex that youre born with? Or accept that fact that nature intends for you to be with someone of the opposite sex. You leave alot of good soulmates out on the line because of your delusions.

"I can handle people who are born with something they cannot control but when they willing alter themselves I just find it vile."

Mike, read my above post and KNOW that you are one of those I was referring to.

Hey, im a nudist and im straight and im happy that im a MALE and I intend to stay that way. I dont see myself in any of your absurdity.

You need to LEARN which things are inborn, and which things are choices, before you are qualified to condemn them.

Thats funny coming from the very person who has the problem theyre complaining about. Im the normal one here and ive distinguished such things, maybe you should and then you can come back and we can have this little discussion.

Comment

MikeJB, I told my doctor that I was a bear trapped in the body of a human and I wanted surgery to correct the problem. He told me he would go along with it as long as I was willing to be a boar bear and not a she-bear. Then he took a closer look at me and said, "Son you already look like a wooly bear. You would be wasting your money on that surgery"

Comment

After reading the last two posts, I'd say it's way past the time to end this topic.

Comment