Fresno Nudist club meeting in March

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresno Nudist club meeting in March

Hello I just wanted to let everyone here know about a nudist club that just started in Fresno. I am one of the first members but we want to get as many members as posible. Our second officila meeting I geuss will be the second saturday of march at one in the afternoon . If anyones interested just let me know and Ill try to get in touch with you to give you more info . We really want to get something real going so we need al the members we can get. Oh and by the way the name of our group is the ASH TREE SUN ASSOCIATION.

Phillip D.

Hello I just wanted to let everyone here know about a nudist club that just started in Fresno. I am one of the first members but we want to get as many members as posible. Our second officila meeting I geuss will be the second saturday of march at one in the afternoon . If anyones interested just let me know and Ill try to get in touch with you to give you more info . We really want to get something real going so we need al the members we can get. Oh and by the way the name of our group is the ASH TREE SUN ASSOCIATION.

Phillip D.

Comment

Hi Phillip,
      That is great!
      INA Headquarters is only 50 minutes away. We can help you in any way to get the word out. Please send me all the info you can and I will do a new club spotlight on the front page and a Nudes in the News webcast about your club. If you need a free web site let us know also. Thank you!
      Aaron

Comment

Thanks Aaron I will inform the other members of the good news and try to get back to you as soon as possible. oh and the day of the meeting is march 15.

Later

Phillip

Comment

Lets see I had a talk with the other members of our group and they agreed on this.Only members who have been approved by our membership
          committee are invited to any of our meetings. Meaning that you have to meet some of our members in public befor any interested person can come to meeting well if any ones interested just check out our club URL.
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CSSB-Association/

Later

Phillip

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Phillip D.:
            [qb]Lets see I had a talk with the other members of our group and they agreed on this.Only members who have been approved by our membership
            committee are invited to any of our meetings. Meaning that you have to meet some of our members in public befor any interested person can come to meeting well if any ones interested just check out our club URL.
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CSSB-Association/

Later

Phillip[/qb]
            Hi Phillip,
            Why all the steps to join? I tried to open a yahoo account and it rejected my email address. What type of people do you not approve and why. Have you had problems in the past? Every naturist I have met have been very good and friendly people. Let me know. Thanks!!

Comment

The main people behind our club are very careful because they have had problems with people thinking they could figure out a way to get sex out of it. So to avoid this they would like to meet the people first in public and just see if their just looking for other nudist to hang out with and go on trips with rather than some one looking for sex. It makes things more complicated but but it really isint all that bad its not like an iterogation or anything. Its also helpfull to those who are just starting to get into social nudism. I hope this explains the reason for all the procedures later.

Phillip

Comment

Thanks! I agree. I'll try again with Yahoo.

Comment

Freedomlover Please try again.I know it s#@K but Phillip is right its called weeding the bad ones out. Keep in touch, dinog

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Phillip D.:
                    [qb]The main people behind our club are very careful because they have had problems with people thinking they could figure out a way to get sex out of it. So to avoid this they would like to meet the people first in public and just see if their just looking for other nudist to hang out with and go on trips with rather than some one looking for sex. It makes things more complicated but but it really isint all that bad its not like an iterogation or anything. Its also helpfull to those who are just starting to get into social nudism. I hope this explains the reason for all the procedures later.

Phillip[/qb]
                    I went to your website. It says:

You've reached an Age-Restricted Area of Yahoo! Groups. This area contains material of a mature and adult nature the may not be suitable for younger users. You must be over the age of 18 to access this area of Yahoo! Groups.

Why not put the club in an are that is not "mature and adult nature" so people won't think it is about sex? Nudists might not want to sign up with a club that is in that adult area.

Just a thought!

Comment

Hello Phillip,
                      Glad to hear of a club starting up in Fresno. I was a member of the Natural Manner Club of Central California, until it folded. I live in Alaska but grew up in Reedley; I still visit central Calif. often.
                      Roy

Comment

Phillip I am sorry that I was not able to attend that meeting on Sat.. I am still interested in meeting some mebers of this club. I actually have relocated down here in Fresno. It would be a lot of fun to get together sometime with the seasons getting ready to change and have some fun around the area. We are also triing to put together a weekend of fun this summer somewhere in central Cali., it would be a great chance to get together and have some fun in the sun. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Aaron,
                          How about a get-together at "The Falls"at Bass Lake during Easter Break (4-12 thru

4-20)? Maybe Phillip and his members could make the short trip up the hill. Could be a place to recruit new members. Is the weather usually warm enough for nude activites in April? If not, how about gathering at INA HQ?

Nude Rick
                          [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Sound great to me. Aaron, let me know. I hope all the other INA crew is around that week. We will work on a date. We could meet at the falls, then go to the INA HQ for a hot tub, etc. Thanks Rick!!

Comment

Sounds great to me too guys. Our club meeting was moved to this saturday so you havent missed a thing a get together really sound great later.

Phillip

Comment

Working...
                              X