Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starkers Club - London (Naked Disco Party)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starkers Club - London (Naked Disco Party)

Starkers is having an upcoming naked disco party on July 18, 2008.

Has anyone been to Starkers?

(link removed)
    Last edited by EricNY; 07-07-2008, 04:43 PM.

Hi

Yes I have been to Starkers in the past, apparently this will be the last one, run by current organiser as he feels it is too male dominated. Some areas do get used for sexual activity, I guess depending on your point of view whether this is a good or bad thing. But I guess alcohol dancing and naked mainly gay men not surprising really, so don't go if that would offend you or seeing men with erections walking around, although if not interested people will leave you alone so can avoid most of it if at bar or on on disco floor.

Comment

what a pity if they close it! i must hurry to visit it i have always wanted to visit naked disco. what kind of music do they play?

Comment

Originally posted by finchick View Post
        what a pity if they close it! i must hurry to visit it i have always wanted to visit naked disco. what kind of music do they play?
        Hey, if you want naked disco's there are lots better places to be than Starkers, try Nudefest or Alton Towers naturist weekends, I was on a river boat trip last Friday with a disco blaring out across the water.

As Mark pointed out, Starkers is predominantly gay men, not all of them naturists, if you want a truly naturist disco experience you can do better.

Pete Knight

Comment

Starkers is not a naturist venue, and will not be promoted on this site.

Comment

Working...
          X