Area Representative Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Area Representative Update

The Area Rep program is getting underway with the help of volunteers. Shayne and Betty Lusk in Tulsa, Oklahoma have been kind enough to donate their time and will now be heading up the Area Rep. Program. With the help of Shayne and Betty, we will begin to see the light of a brighter, more organized future of collaboration. I invite all appointed area reps and those that wish to become area reps to contact Shayne and Betty Lusk at tulsanudist@cox.net. Thank you for you time and interest in the Area Representative Program.

Thanks!
    Corey Mangold
    INA President
    clothesfree@clothesfree.com
    http://www.ClothesFree.com

The Area Rep program is getting underway with the help of volunteers. Shayne and Betty Lusk in Tulsa, Oklahoma have been kind enough to donate their time and will now be heading up the Area Rep. Program. With the help of Shayne and Betty, we will begin to see the light of a brighter, more organized future of collaboration. I invite all appointed area reps and those that wish to become area reps to contact Shayne and Betty Lusk at tulsanudist@cox.net. Thank you for you time and interest in the Area Representative Program.

Thanks!
    Corey Mangold
    INA President
    clothesfree@clothesfree.com
    http://www.ClothesFree.com

Comment

Cory,
      Thanx for letting us take this over. We will do the best we can to restart this program.So all area reps please E-mail us and we'll do the best we can to get all areas covered. We also want more international reps to apply. We might be splitting up some of the coverage of some of the states when we get more People asking about closer reps.

Comment

Corey thank you for updating us. It had disappeared from the Web Page and wondered what happened. Appreciate what the Lusks are doing to help INA which will also help us all. Keep up the good work.

Comment

thanks corey! i'm sure they will do a fine job.

Comment

I'm sure they will too!

Comment

Working...
            X