Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson Ekspeditionen 2009

Danish version of "Survivor"

The had a competition (probably like an immunity challenge on Survivor) where they competed for a prize. It was optional, but if they chose to compete they had to run naked. Only one women chose not to run, and a few of the guys sat out as well. I believe the article said the show will air in the fall on TV3

Check this out

http://ekstrabladet.dk/gallerier/fla...cle1162991.ece

Re: Robinson Ekspeditionen 2009

very interesting

Comment

That is intersting. Would love to know more about it.

Comment

Here's the articles (sort of) translated into Engrish:

Relatives of revolt against nudity

Women humiliated by Robinson nudity

Kjeld Berg relieved after nudity

Comment

So it would seem that running nude was not necessarily voluntary. I've never been a fan of these so called "reality" shows. I feel they're mostly mind games about how much humiliation a person is willing to endure for a potential cash prize and 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

It was a relief to actually view photos that had not been pixilabused to protect the general public eyes.

Comment

Rick, it was voluntary nudity. There were a few contestants who chose not to participate in the run. These are contestants on a TV show. They chose to be on this show and knew that they would endure unusual and more extreme situations than they were used to. How is nude running any better or worse than anything else?

Bob S.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S. View Post
                Rick, it was voluntary nudity. There were a few contestants who chose not to participate in the run. These are contestants on a TV show. They chose to be on this show and knew that they would endure unusual and more extreme situations than they were used to. How is nude running any better or worse than anything else?

Bob S.
                I agree Bob, have you ever seen Fear Factor, some of the stunts they had to preform are far worse then being nude. I think all these shows the stunts are voluntary, but if you want to win you do the stunt.

Comment

I am not a fan of reality shows but I am familiar with Fear Factor and did see a few scenes from that show. I also heard--it may have been ear Factor or some other US reality show--about a part where the contestants had to walk onstage naked in front of an awaiting crowd. All of the contestants did so.

There is a whole psychology to the reality/competition show contestant. They will endure a lot more and do things they would not normally do in their real life. It has to do with both the prize at the end and the omnipresent cameras.

Bob S.

Comment

The only reality show I find interesting sometimes is "The Amazing Race". At least you get to see different parts of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S. View Post
                      I am not a fan of reality shows but I am familiar with Fear Factor and did see a few scenes from that show. I also heard--it may have been ear Factor or some other US reality show--about a part where the contestants had to walk onstage naked in front of an awaiting crowd. All of the contestants did so.

There is a whole psychology to the reality/competition show contestant. They will endure a lot more and do things they would not normally do in their real life. It has to do with both the prize at the end and the omnipresent cameras.

Bob S.
                      Yes Fear Factor did have contestents strip down and was on stage in front of a group of people, it was a catwalk with a rotating platform at the end that they had to stand on for 2-3 minutes without covering anything. I remember one girl doing a cartwheel on her way back off the catwalk.

I have to wonder how much of what they will put themselves through is fueled by greed.

Comment

Working...
                      X