X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scyfy series Face Off--nude art

The Scyfy network(formerly Sci-Fi) has a show called "Face Off" where special effect artists use real-life models to do good old-fashioned movie make-up jobs. In tomorrow night's episode, they will be using naked models to paint into selected backgrounds so that they match it perfectly.

Bob S.

Re: Scyfy series Face Off--nude art

It was so disgusting that I could only watch the beginning. The reactions of the artists were deplorable, the fuzzing of "inappropriate" body parts overdone, and I think that it was done only for shock value. I suppose it would have been interesting to see the final product of the artist challenge, but I anticipated more juvenile reaction from the artists and certainly more fuzzing.

Comment

Hello nudeyooper. Well, we should have kind of expected it being it was broadcasted on cable tv. The fuzzing should have been definitely expected since we all know that complete nudity will never be shown on regular tv. If you kind of think about it, it was sort of a teaser in that respect. We as nudists should know they will never allow that to be shown on prime television uncensored unless it happens in the next generation when we are all gone unless I am wrong.

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by nudeyooper View Post
      It was so disgusting that I could only watch the beginning. The reactions of the artists were deplorable, the fuzzing of "inappropriate" body parts overdone, and I think that it was done only for shock value. I suppose it would have been interesting to see the final product of the artist challenge, but I anticipated more juvenile reaction from the artists and certainly more fuzzing.

Comment

I enjoyed the show. Only one artist was a jerk to his nude model and unfortunately, he didn't get booted. I think he was more homophobic than anything. The rest all seemed to do fine with their "blank" canvas and some created amazing body paintings/work.

Comment

Originally posted by DenitaLC View Post
          I enjoyed the show. Only one artist was a jerk to his nude model and unfortunately, he didn't get booted. I think he was more homophobic than anything. The rest all seemed to do fine with their "blank" canvas and some created amazing body paintings/work.
          I totally agree with you about the jerk. I was hoping he was booted. I really like the tree painting and the cobblestones at the base of the stairs. It was hard to pick out the models. Wow.

Comment

Those were my favorites as well!

Comment

Working...
            X