Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you can add Joss Stone on the list of home-nudist celebs.

(For those not familiar with Joss, she is a British R&B singer whose voice has been compared to Janis Joplin's)

Comment

Jade Jagger

She's Mick Jagger's kid, so I guess she counts as a celebrity.

Comment

So why, with all these celeb's going public, are there not more young nudists, it seems that if a trend in fashion is set by celeb's the fans follow, but I don't see a rush for the nudist beach!!

David Beckham sporting tattoo's has resulted in loads of young people having tattoo's (They'll regret it when they are 40 something grandparents.) but why don't we see queue to get into a naturist club?

I suppose the common factor with most of the cited celeb's is that they are home nudists, what we need is more Jade Jaggers, or a hollywood celeb's nude beach party.

Pete Knight

Comment

Talk show host (and Talkers Magazine '2007 Woman of the Year') Randi Rhodes said on the air today that she sunbathed nude last week during her Alaska cruise vacation. "I godda TAN in ALASKA".

Does that make her a nudist? ... Nah ...

Comment

Peter Lupus from Mission Impossible posed fully nude.

Comment

Originally posted by nudeinny:
              Peter Lupus from Mission Impossible posed fully nude.
              Yes, and many actors and actresses have appeared nude in film. But to be considered 'nudist' it helps if they are not being paid.

We are trying to track those 'celebs' who choose to be nude at home or at recreation (like a beach) when they are on their own time.

Comment

Has AANR ever approached any of the "celebrities" about accepting a "Celebrity Nudist of the Year" award? Something like British Naturism did with Helen Mirren. Or, with the right approach through the right people, I bet a tasteful series on, say, "Let your body breathe!" might even appeal to a few celebrities as a light-hearted liberal cause, not to mention as an antidote to wardrobe malfunctions and paparazzi tabloid craziness? I am picturing something like Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley taking a break on that pirate island his character is always being banished to, or the Charlie's Angels crew clinking margaritas at a Club Med style resort. Just a random thought.

Comment

Eva Mendes

One more to the list.

Comment

'Autumnwatch' star reveals nudist love

Another for the list.

Comment

The part I don't understand is why anyone doesn't enjoy stripping off out of doors with a significant other. Well, except for Stu who has explained his aversion in detail.

Comment

I reckon the sale of nudist magazines would quadruple if they put a celebrity on the front cover, that might probably get the general public (especially young people) wanting to visit them!

Well, I know that Australian musician Cheyne Coates from defunct dance pop outfit Madison Avenue was raised as a nudist and was interviewed in TAN magazine by Les Cook a few years ago, though she admitted that it wasn't a lifestyle that everyone should practice.

Australian celebrity witch Fiona Horne has done several naturist styled photoshoots for magazines like Playboy and Black & White, and she told me she knew about Australian Sun & health magazine when I met her some years back. Don't know if she endorses it as such, but she has no problem with nudity.

Comment

Celebrity - Autumn Kate sheds her kit

Article credit: the.sun.online UK

> Autumn Kate sheds her kit

Click on thumnail for full size
                          Last edited by NakedGary; 02-23-2009, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedGary View Post
                            Article credit: the.sun.online UK

> Autumn Kate sheds her kit

Click on thumnail for full size
                            That's the same article I posted two hours ago.

Comment

Nudist Celebrities

simonsebs

That's the same article I posted two hours ago.
                              Not so; Same subject, completely different site, URL, text, and article. The one I posted had images.

The news media, press, and nudist blogs, feeds always pick these type articles for attention and ratings.

Re: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...dist-love.html
                              Last edited by NakedGary; 11-20-2007, 05:26 PM. Reason: added URL, spelling, & text.

Comment

What about Nicole Kidman if we could introduce her to naturism? Unless she already is privately.

She is well respected, loved and admired.

She would also be good to look at.:sneaky:

Comment

Working...
                                X