X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY HOLLIDAYS!!!!

This coming month is a special month for all religions( except I believe Ramadam(sp?) is over)

Merry Christmas to the Christians!

Happy Hanukkah (DEC.20-27th)

Happy Yule/ Solstice (Dec.22)

Kwanzaa is not a religious holliday, but is a lot of fun to celibrate.

Happy New Year!!!!
    I want more in 2004!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

So, for those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, how was yours? Better than mine I hope which I spent alone at home, but at least I was nude! I usually spend Thanksgiving at my daughter's, but she wasn't in the mood to cook, although I do a lot of the cooking and baking. She's tired of the fact that I'm the only one who contributes anything, but the others come and eat. My younger daughter and I do all the cooking and baking, and she didn't want to bother with it. I can't blame her. I've got relatives who are bad about inviting themselves to eat without even helping out in any way. My other daughter is quite lazy.

I have a nephew who was always bad about showing up at my daughter's at mealtime. She's too timid to say anything and complained to me. I told him that she would appreciate it if he called before coming over, and that she has 6 mouths to feed without him inviting himself, his son, and his girlfriend over there at mealtime. He said, "She never said anything to me." I told him that he didn't have the nerve to say anything and asked me to say something. I guess he rarely goes over there any more. That tells me he went over there for free food. I always call before going over there and ask if it's convenient, and I never eat there unless she invites me, even if they're eating while I'm there. I always eat before going over. I certainly never hint and say I'm hungry, but my nephew would. Actually he would just start eating without being asked.

Comment

I spent the day at the VA hospital.
      My Father in Law is having some problems .
      So we went to spend the day with him.
      I think he's going to be fine, but he is 75. Things can change fast at that age.

He was happy we came. He couldn't have any food all day.

Happy Holidays to all.

Steve

Comment

No food on Thanksgiving? That's a bummer! At least I had food to eat, although I just nuked something I had in the freezer. I eat mostly microwaved food these days since it's convenient, and it's too much trouble to cook for one. There are a lot of things out there that can be nuked.

I hope your father-in-law is as OK as possible at his age.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by R.M.GREENMAN2:
          [qb] This coming month is a special month for all religions....[/qb]
          Happy Yule, RM. Hope it's a great one.

BB,
          Vin

Comment

Jon Marc it is awesome that you are considerate. It is too bad though that you didn't invite your daughter for a small thanksgiving. In my family we tend to trade whose house it is going to be at. I guess mine is next year. I am not worried though because family will help because I am not the greatest cook in the world. I guess I will watch the Food Network some more. LOL. I agree though it is very hard to cook for one because I end up with tons of left overs.

Comment

NudeJosh,

If I invited one daughter, I would have to invite the other. Counting the grandkids that would be 9 of us in my little house. Four screaming, fighting kids tend to get on my nerves very quickly since their parents do very little to correct them, and it's not my place to do it. At my daughter's house at least some of the kids can play in the bedroom. Also, when they get to be too much for me, I can go home.

Comment

i response to jon-marc we always have thanksgiving at our house. we have two daughters and they always bring a dish or two. they always ask there mother what she wants them to bring. our son-in-law has started cooking the turkey and that helps. we will do the same thing at christmas. we used to have a family & friends over for a get together a couple of weeks before christmas with everyone bringing a covered dish. no menu just bring whatever you like, we provided the tutkey, deserts, coffee, tea, liquor, etc. if we had nothing but pototoes that is what we had. good times & good friends. the last time was a couple of years ago we had 42 people. my house isn't large enough for 42 people. everyone just filled a plate and hoped for a place to sit. the clean up was a nightmare. we didn't get into bed sometimes till 3:00 am then it wasn't really clean. with retirement we had to stop. been having this get together for about 20 years. can't get anyone to pick up the torch. now we have family and friends over for a couple of hours on one saturday before christmas for snacks. i guess i am very blessed. i wish everyone shared my view about nudism but they don't so i'll need to stay dressed. stay nude and stay happy. happy hollidays to all. pahjo2

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                  [qb]I have a nephew who was always bad about showing up at my daughter's at mealtime. She's too timid to say anything and complained to me. I told him that she would appreciate it if he called before coming over, and that she has 6 mouths to feed without him inviting himself, his son, and his girlfriend over there at mealtime. He said, "She never said anything to me." I told him that he didn't have the nerve to say anything and asked me to say something. I guess he rarely goes over there any more. That tells me he went over there for free food. I always call before going over there and ask if it's convenient, and I never eat there unless she invites me, even if they're eating while I'm there. I always eat before going over. I certainly never hint and say I'm hungry, but my nephew would. Actually he would just start eating without being asked. [/qb]
                  My cousin is also HORRIBLE about this, She calls every night at dinner time and asks what we're doing for dinner, She always has us pay. So we've stopped answering the phone/inviting her. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It's hard sometimes to do that to your loved ones, But you've got to stop at some point. She also tried to invite herself to my mother's birthday dinner yesterday, Which was being paid for by a family friend, My Mom gave a firm NO. My Cousin didn't bring anything for my mother for her b-day and didn't even SAY happy b-day, Needless to say her Xmas gifts were cut down a bit. :-/ We dont give to recieve but that's a bit rediclus. Even MY BOYFRIEND told my mom happy birthday, where as my cousin didnt.

Comment

Yeah I tell everyone happy birthday and im usually the one who likes to help out money wise because its easier for me than other people, but I mean I hope I have a good xmas this year, im gonna be with my girlfriend so it should be pretty good [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

MikeJB Wrote:
                      quote:
                      Yeah I tell everyone happy birthday and im usually the one who likes to help out money wise because its easier for me than other people, but I mean I hope I have a good xmas this year, im gonna be with my girlfriend so it should be pretty good
                      Holidays should be spent with people you care about and love. That's why half my family isn't invited [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] However MikeJB (bf) is, and so is my cousin since she's orphaned every major holiday and her birthday..And we're not going out so there's nothing for her to not pay for. And my Mom's friend whose Mother died a few years back. It should be a fun time. My Parents like to talk and play games, So we'll see. As long as I dont get underwear again..I'll be happy.

Comment

Yeah you dont need underwear anyways. Its just one more thing to have to put on during the day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Too bad your family isnt into the whole nudist thing or we could make it a nudist holiday but since you dont have a heater I guess that wouldnt be very fun, unless it was during the day [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It sucks to have to dress for xmas.
                        [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Yule is today!!!!
                          The sun is returning!!!

Comment

Mike,

It sucks to have to dress ANY time. I threw my underwear away and don't wear any. I also don't own a swimsuit. My swimsuit is what I was born in--the natural swimsuit.

Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year, to everyone, and a Happy New Year!

Comment

Ok, ive been considering not wearing my underwear either and since you dont I just thought id ask if you think this is a good idea or if I should just stick with em because I like to be as less clothed as I possibly can and I was just wondering what your thoughts were on this. Also I dont really swim anymore because I gotta wear my fricken swimsuit and personally I think its useless and im just gonna wait till I can go someplace where I can swim NATURALLY! Yeah anyways my girlfriend's parents wouldnt like nudity and neither would her cousin, her cousin cant even handle us hugging and kissing, I mean this is something natural too and theyre just bein all stuck up, so I mean yeah xmas is gonna be kinda depressing but its still gonna be fun. Anyways I want your input Jon Marc because you really seem to be a real good advocate of the hate clothes/wanna be nude 24/7 type of person so I just think its fun to read your posts because I have alot in common with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X