• Show
Clear All

• Bare Naked Church Ladies

Bare naked (older) church ladies.
    http://www.firstparishinframingham.org/fpfcalendar/#

Bare naked (older) church ladies.
    http://www.firstparishinframingham.org/fpfcalendar/#

Comment

Great to see the First Parish in Framingham carrying on with this idea. Thanks for highlighting it David77.

Comment

Note some really supportive comments to the clothesfree movement in the FAQ section of the link.

Comment

Very cool and positive. I hope it signals a trend among the Christian church to a more GODly view of the human body rather than the traditional "blue haired old lady" view of prudery and condemnation. Why do some people believe that GOD is the author of creation, except for a few more interesting bits? I think they had a very healthy attitude. It's a shame they still had to use strategically placed props but I know society is only ready for so much at this time.

Comment

Not bad idea at all. I'm sure it helps attitudes to nakedness specially when these girls are not only young and beautiful.

Comment

glad to see the christian side of this great lifestyle.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by keith bricker:
                glad to see the christian side of this great lifestyle.

There are several Christian nudist pages -- and the park that I'm a member of - Cedar Waters Village - http://www.nhnude.com , makes no bones about the owners' Christian beliefs.

Comment

Ho Hum--just another calendar that doesn't really show the human body but teases your imagination for way too much money.

Comment

I too was disappointed when I first saw that none of the ladies were actually shown full view nude. However, the imagination can do wonders. You "know" they're nude. It is presumed that they are the "pillars of the church". That these women find it OK to be nude in each others company sends a positive message about the wholesomeness of being nude.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Sauna:
                      Not bad idea at all. I'm sure it helps attitudes to nakedness specially when these girls are not only young and beautiful.

And I bet all 12 of them were "lookers" when they were young, too!!

I tip my hat to them!

Pete

Comment

The calendar provides a good positive model for the naturist/nudist movement. The photo shown was well done. I was surprised at the reasonable price of $15.00. That is in line with most wall calendars sold in Borders and Barnes and Noble.

Thanks David77 for bringing the link to our attention.

Comment

Working...
                        X