X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ordained Minister

I have just been ordained as a Minister in the Universal Life Church of Modesto, California.

It is legal for me to marry someone or perform burial cerimonies and other such Ministry Rites as an Ordained Minister.

When all is settled legally, I will be available to marry nude people as required by law and their desire.

I have just been ordained as a Minister in the Universal Life Church of Modesto, California.

It is legal for me to marry someone or perform burial cerimonies and other such Ministry Rites as an Ordained Minister.

When all is settled legally, I will be available to marry nude people as required by law and their desire.

Comment

Awsome

Congratulations Rabid_Clam

Comment

For those who may not be familiar with the Universal Life Church of Modesto I post this excerpt from their website:

"You can become a legally ordained minister, instantly, online, at this website. The Universal Life Church is totally non-denominational, interfaith and welcomes all religions. After you fill out the ordination form, you will receive a pop-up instant credential, which serves as your receipt of your ordination. Print it immediately."

It's available to be read at http://www.ulc.org.

Comment

congrats rabid,do tell us of your nude weddings,id love to hear how they went.

Comment

Just don't forget to file the proper paperwork with the clerk's office. That finalizes the legitimatcy of the ordination.
            Welcome to the Ministry.

Comment

Thanks for the support. This is in fact a free-bee and on line. Anyone can do it. It is also legal in many states, including Va. In those that it is not, there is one other thing you must get and then it is in fact legal there also.

Yes, there are clerk filings and all kinds of state and federal forms to fillout and pay for. But when you think of it, isn't every one's notion of religion just as valid as the next person's?

In the bible there is never any mention to what is the correct religion. The Jews were the chosen people, but Judiasm was never stated to be the chosen religion.

Many religions post what is acceptable in God's eye and that which is not. But no one has heard that from the mouth of God so how can they speak for the Almighty? They can't !

This is just a freedom that I exercised. Is good to be now the Reverend Rabid Clam !

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by sw1sweendog:
                congrats rabid,do tell us of your nude weddings,id love to hear how they went.

I've actually attended a few nudist weddings.

Two years ago, there was one at the Eastern Naturist Gathering -- some argued that perhaps it was the wrong venue because it actually interrupted the Gathering, but on the other hand, they had 600 attendees and it was a beautiful event.

In 2001, there was a nude wedding at Cedar Waters which we also attended.

We also were at a nude wedding at what was then known as Birch Acres, and my memory is a bit hazy because it's been 25 years, but I recall one taking place while I was visiting (I think) Pine Tree.

It's not all that unusual --

Comment

Congratulations. Glad you accomplished your goal. Hope you have a very nice future as an Ordained Minister.

BTW, what are weddings? My, it's been a long time .

Comment

Congratulations Rabid Clam.

quote:
                    Originally posted by nudeM:
                    BTW, what are weddings? My, it's been a long time .

nudeM you say that like it's a bad thing!

Comment

Working...
                    X