new nude in ireland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new nude in ireland

firstly big happy st pats day in advance of this weekend..

ok not sure all i should say here ..just want to let people know im here..will to chat make new friends and keep, hopefully this year attend my first beach..or club..or anywhere, were people can see me as ive been a home nudist till now.

anyway..lets see how this place is..

Re: new nude in ireland

Thanks for the St. Patricks Day greeting and wish you well also. Welcome and hope to read more from you in the future. Get nude, have a seat and enjoy the ride, as we are always open to new insights.

Comment

Thanks for posting. The more the merrier. There are plenty of topics to choose from so feel free to join in.

I learn a lot from other naturists posting:Their unique experiences with nudism, their countries and their cultures.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

By the way, there *is* an Irish Naturist Association -

http://www.irishnaturism.org

I don't know if you're a single male or not -- but there are two established clubs in Ireland, one in Dublin and the other in Cork, and they appear to be single-male-restricted. I try telling people this, that they think the situation for single men is bad here in the States, but stress that in Europe, at many clubs, they're MORE restrictive. British Naturism also lists two groups in Northern Ireland, both near Belfast.

You still can get an INF association membership through the Irish Naturist Association, contact those groups -- and get your name on a wait list.

Comment

Working...
        X