Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from West Midlands UK

Hi everyone,
    Just joined here tonight. I am a mid 40's guy from Dudley, West Midlands, mostly a home naturist but would love to venture out more. I am hoping to make some new naturist friends on here and maybe get to meet a few for a coffee and a chat. I am liking the look of this forum, there seems to be lots of genuine naturists but it doesn't skirt around a lot of 'controversial' issues. I hope to be able to add my opinion and share others views.
    Cheers
    AJ

Re: Hello from West Midlands UK

Originally posted by DudleyNudist View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Just joined here tonight. I am a mid 40's guy from Dudley, West Midlands, mostly a home naturist but would love to venture out more. I am hoping to make some new naturist friends on here and maybe get to meet a few for a coffee and a chat. I am liking the look of this forum, there seems to be lots of genuine naturists but it doesn't skirt around a lot of 'controversial' issues. I hope to be able to add my opinion and share others views.
    Cheers
    AJ
    Have you thought about contacting British Naturism, looking through their website for groups near you that have gatherings?

The best way - and SAFEST way, to meet
    other nudists, is to go where they go, and gather where they gather.

Comment

welcome and enjoy the site

Comment

Welcome. Originally I am from Sedgley - about 4 miles from Dudley - but now live on the south coast 10mins walk from a nude beach! The beer isn't as good down here though. The beach is very good for a skinny dip after a hard day at work. Enjoy the forum

Comment

Working...
        X