nude among others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nude among others

ove being nude i dont care whos around if they dont like it then they can go
    somewhere else i have as much the rite to go nude as they to wear clothes

Comment

I am in college now and when I was in my first year, only having recently adopted the nudist lifestyle, I asked my roommate if he had a problem with me not wearing clothes in the room. He said no. I think he may have been uncomfortable at first but it did not bother me in the least when he was dressed and I was naked. I will say at some point during the first semester he started sleeping nude and eventually began to hang out in the room nude. A positive step for nudism.

Comment

Originally posted by dormnude View Post
        I am in college now and when I was in my first year, only having recently adopted the nudist lifestyle, I asked my roommate if he had a problem with me not wearing clothes in the room. He said no. I think he may have been uncomfortable at first but it did not bother me in the least when he was dressed and I was naked. I will say at some point during the first semester he started sleeping nude and eventually began to hang out in the room nude. A positive step for nudism.
        LOL When I was in college stuff like this would happen all the time. I remember trying to get used to being nude so I was reading my textbook nude in our dorm. Well my roommate came back earlier than I thought, and brought friends, so there I was nude in front of the whole group. At first I was shaken, but got used to it later. College is the time for trying new stuff and having new experiences anyways! :sneaky:

Comment

Originally posted by vanesa1017 View Post
          LOL When I was in college stuff like this would happen all the time. I remember trying to get used to being nude so I was reading my textbook nude in our dorm. Well my roommate came back earlier than I thought, and brought friends, so there I was nude in front of the whole group. At first I was shaken, but got used to it later. College is the time for trying new stuff and having new experiences anyways! :sneaky:
          I agree and now that we are in our second year of sharing the same room, Sean and I never wear clothes in our room or when going to the bathroom. Although in the beginning our friends would sometimes comment, now no one says anything. Instead they know when they come to our room, both of us will likely be naked.

Comment

Re: nude among others

Not sure if it counts but I was nude other than hospital gowns front and back in a doctors waiting room full of people for almost 45 minutes recently. Not sure if anybody realized I didn't have anything on under the gown or not. Most of the other people were dressed. Everyone else at least had their pants on. I was wearing nothing except the gowns and my glasses. Usually they have you wait until you get back to where yoyu see a doctor to get undressed. This place was different. The changing rooms werre right off the waiting room and they would have you get undressed if necessary and into a gown and wait in the waiting room. I was the only person while I was there who needed to take everything off because of what I was there for. A couple others had their shirts off with a gown

Comment

From a textile point of view the prospect of being nude in company can be very daunting. However, there is the majority a latent curiosity about the sensation of being naked in company, a mix of fear and a desire to be free. Most of us can probably remember those feeling of apprehension. Then we get a situation, say coming across a nude beach where it seems to more appropriate to strip off than not to. We can either go for it, stayed clothed and feel out of it or just walk away. Most of here did just for it although we may have been very nervous at that time. I found the feeling of self consciousness only lasted for a minute or may be less to be replaced by a sense of complete relaxation induced by body freedom.

Having got over the initial reservation how we progress into naturism/nudism proper is very individual. Most of us are simply content to bare all on the beach and go skinny dipping once in a while. However a significant proportion are latent exhibitionists who look for opportunities to be naked whenever we can getting a buzz out being seen naked in naked company, mixed naked and clothed company and even amongst clothed people; the proviso being that our nudity is regarded as appropriate for the situation. In extreme cases some nudists take the view that at home they will brazenly be nude in front of friends and family or may initially be shocked but eventually learn to accept their position.

Many of us after first finding naturism do go through a short lived exhibitionist phase when we want to show off our bodies to try to prove to ourselves that we have no hang ups about our own nudity. Those "hang ups" will always resurface at the first hint of disapproval from others. During my exhibitionist phase I applied to local art colleges and life drawing groups as a potential life model, in hindsight it was probably best that my offers were not taken up. Now my own nudity in company is no problem provided that the company has no problem with it either.

Comment

my dad passed away a few months ago and were fixing up the house to sell painting rooms yester day i spent painting outside just in a bathing suite( its been really hot )anyway today my sister is comming up and were working inside my sister knows that iam a nudist so i plan to ask if she wouldcare if i was nude and see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE44 View Post
                  my dad passed away a few months ago and were fixing up the house to sell painting rooms yester day i spent painting outside just in a bathing suite( its been really hot )anyway today my sister is comming up and were working inside my sister knows that iam a nudist so i plan to ask if she wouldcare if i was nude and see how it goes
                  I have always painted nude indoors, never outdoors because of the area and close homes. It is much more relaxing and easier clean up, plus not having paint covered clothes. I have painted professionally many years, and basically don't need help. my wife does other things and never joins me. I hope you and sister get along well, otherwise painting can be a big chore, made more so by differences of opinion over the job.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnE44 View Post
                    You need to be careful here, it all depends on whether or not your is used to seeing you nude, if she is then no problem. She may know you are a nudist but if she has never been in a situation (beach, garden or whatever) where you were nude she may feel uncomfortable or worse being confronted by you nude. Many of us have found that inside decorating is must better done naked for purely practical reasons. Explain this to your sister, see what she says and act appropriately. Say that paint splashes wash off skin easily, stretching with no clothes on is much easier and safer; you never know she may try nude decorating alongside you.

It will be interesting to hear what transpires. My wife who doesn't do decorating tolerates me nude decorating but usually makes unwelcome comments like "You flasHing again!"

Comment

John, I hope you were able to work nude with your sister.
                      I have 5 sisters who all know that I am a nudist but only one is OK with seeing me nude and that only happened about a year ago.
                      I was driving home from work when she called needing a ride to the store. I told her I was driving naked but would dress if she was uncomfortable about being in the car with me nude.
                      She said I could stay nude if I wanted to. When she came out to the car and saw that I really was nude her only reaction was a little laugh and then it was no different than if I was dressed.
                      Since then every time she has needed a lift somewhere I have been nude.

Comment

well house is done i asked my sister if it would bother her if i painted nude she said she would not care but my brother Inlaw would be upset so stayed dressed (bathing suite) but there was one time she came up alone and i was in the basement i yelled up to her i had my clothes inthe bedroom so i walked past her she did the look not look thing

Comment

I've been on both sides of that fence. One time a couple of clothed young ladies sat down at my table when I was in the buff, we had a good conversation, another when I had food duty and was clothed I sat with one of them and she was nude. This was at a club of course.

Comment

If you're a C/O (and sometimes even nude) resort attendee, there is a good chance you will eventually find yourself interacting with a clothed/covered individual. In my early resort days I deftly avoided most interactions with clothed people. But every once in a while it was just unavoidable; and when it happened I was uncomfortable with it.
                            Over time my reaction towards it changed; depending mostly on the person I was interacting with. Around a timid clothed newbie, I think it's important to "display" self-confidence and comfort with nudity. It may very well rub off and incite a "I can do this too!" reaction from them. Being nude around a temporarily clothed nudist is also a non-issue; some people enjoy being nude but not interacting nude, and that's okay too.
                            However, if a person is dressed or covered up strictly for the sake of not being nude; then I have a bit of a problem with that. It changes the dynamic of the interaction; it unbalances it, so to speak. I'd rather keep it brief and walk away; or grab a pair of shorts if it's nearby.

Comment

If I'm visiting a nude or C/O venue ... I'm almost always naked, at all times. If it's too cold ... I'm probably not visiting a nudist venue! hahaha But there are many, many times when I'm the only one nude or it's just me and a close nudist friend. We seem to be able to tolerate the cooler temps and in some rare occasions when I'm not completely nude ... I'll have only a t shirt on or an open robe. Our group runs the spectrum on tolerance to cooler temps and nudity. There are lots of times when I'm the only one naked amongst them all and I, nor they, have any problems with it. In fact they just say ... I wish I was able to handle it as you do cuz I'd really rather be naked.

Comment

It would not bother me if I was nude and everyone else was clothed. When I am clothed it is usually because people would not understand/approve of my being naked. It is too bad there aren't more places where I could be in my birthday suit.

Comment

Working...
                                X